Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 09:45 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Ahh! Where has it gone?! My wonderous archive!

The Original
Poll: Giggling so hard, your missing the keys?

Let's start anew!
(Or perhaps there is a reason why it is buried... )

------------------
"In the year of the new century and nine months,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city

In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
while the fortress falls; the great leader will succumb;
the third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

-Nostradamus

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 09-17-2001).]
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 10:24 PM   #2
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Hey Nanobyte! Unfortunately I didn't catch this thread the first time around!------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-17-2001).]
Liliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2001, 08:15 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Nano!!

The giggling thread is hardly buried. It's on page two, not far back at all.

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2001, 04:01 PM   #4
Nanobyte

When I posted this archive it was way back in the 10's somewhere. How many posts are included within the archive now? 150 or so? Perhaps it would wiser if I renewed my all known post. That is, if the others do not mind thinking up of some new hysterical stories! ;P
Old 09-26-2001, 10:33 PM   #5
Nanobyte

Get this. While travelling the paths of Ishad 'Nha towards the Shuregeon Ruins, I came upon a band of Rattlings. While dispatching them, I was ambushed by two Amazoni Mantraps. I turned both to stone, and continued to take out the Ninja/Assassins. Now before I continue on, you must know that some monsters do not remain frozen even though they are stone. One advantage over turning the Mantraps to stone is that you can destroy them later. After cleaning up the scattered items, I took out one of the Mantraps with Flame Drop. I didn't have enough mana after that, so left the other. Countless times, while travelling back to Ishad 'Nha (using my Priest with Spirit Eye), I would come across the stone Mantrap. Now usually, when you come across one, it is instinct to push the Down Arrow. I find myself laughing everytime, as I scare the heck out of me whenever I come upon it because I doesn't show up on the map. Perhaps, I should destroy it, and stop scaring the natives and townsfolk?..

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 09-26-2001).]