Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2002, 03:02 PM   #1
Atrayu
The Magister

Hello! I have a question regarding all those keys, notes, and quest items you pick up in the seperate chapters along the way. Can I dump them all once I complete a chapter or do I need to hold on to these items for future use? (Quest items I didn't return or complete.)

Thank you in advance!
Old 07-29-2002, 04:50 PM   #2
Kerneth
The Magister

I've been dumping mine as I go along and haven't run into any problems yet. The only things you absolutely should hang onto between chapters are (obviously) your equipment, potions and such, and "upgrade" items like ironwood/adamantite/diamonds/mage reagents and stuff your hirelings give you.
Kerneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 06:05 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Just dump them if you have finished the quest (or if it is an item from a quest your character cannot do). No need for them, can't sell them, plus in the Temple of Tyr you can always look into the divining pool (it shows all items that you dropped on the ground, you can retrieve them as well) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 07:01 PM   #4
Atrayu
The Magister

I thought I was going to have to empty my magic bag but I think it really is magic..? I kept all my quest related keys and notes in it and now poof gone.
Will the game automatically do this or did I mess up?..heh?? Oh well. back to port Llast.

Thanks Kerneth and ladyzekke [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2002, 09:57 PM   #5
AndyG
Elminster

Most quest related items from a chapter are removed from your inventory when you move to the next chapter. Unfortunately, a few items are not removed, so it doesn't hurt to do house cleaning every now and then.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote