Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2001, 06:19 PM   #1
Gefallen

I think I have been all throught this casltle. I have found everything but this. I have the staff that I guess I need, but where is this Vampire? Anyone pinpoint it for me?

Gef
Old 01-02-2001, 06:27 PM   #2
Gauleiter

Know that area where there's a broken bridge where you can jump across a room below that has two treasure chests? Her door, sealed by two stone faces (use the Lich's staff on one of those), is on one side of said broken bridge.

BTW, both times I played that castle, I found her half "stuck" in the door, with like an arm or a foot sticking through, such that I could target her and she couldn't me. First time I just hacked away at her exposed hand or arm and she died before I opened the door. Second time I cast a couple Firestorms that took her out, also before I opened the door. Common bug?
Old 01-02-2001, 06:49 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Gauleiter -not a bug - an "undocumented FEATURE"!!!

Was the same way for me too and for many others from what I have read on the board.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 06:53 PM   #4
Gauleiter

I'M ON THE SAME TIME AS WYVERN!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

Certainly a nice feature, though I'll never find out how tough she is... guess just like any other vampiress except more HP.
Old 01-03-2001, 06:15 PM   #5
Lorelei

The second time I played this dungeon, she wasn't sticking out through the door but downstairs in her lair. She really wasn't tough to take out, certainly not as much as Adrianna and her brood.
Old 01-03-2001, 07:39 PM   #6
Gauleiter

People always say how horribly tough Adrianna & her girls are, but two Firestorms take out the entire room; just make sure to back into the hallway before you cast them