Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2003, 03:05 PM   #1
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Hmmm i wonder whos the strongest.Drizzt,Saerovak,Belt?
Old 08-04-2003, 04:57 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

He is stronger. At least what Salvatore says.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 03:20 AM   #3
Sythe
Ra

Thats a tough one. I'd say Sarevok. He does just about the same damage as Drizzt but one big advantage is that he has TONS of hitpoints.
Old 08-05-2003, 04:32 AM   #4
Sonic
Zhentarim Guard

Belt then?
Old 08-05-2003, 01:07 PM   #5
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Sarevok has to hit Drizzt first... Which he will have a hard time doing...
Old 08-05-2003, 04:21 PM   #6
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Stronger???

Saerovak, definately

Agile, and faster ????

Drizzt, by far, I don't see Drizzt has someone who can carry a ton of weight. In other words there are tons of fighters stonger than Drizzt but being super strong isn't much good when you are a clumsy oaf.

Better Fighter????

Drizzt

[ 08-05-2003, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 06:01 PM   #7
TheVulcanAndroid
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Edit: Sarevok vs. Drizzt

Sarevok won.

I used the cheat to load up a defending Drizzt, and a cheat to create a Sarevok, while quickly running back so Sarevok would pick Drizzt as a target. They went at it, both scoring hits quite frequently on each other. Finally, Sarevok must have done good damage as Drizzt exploded into many many many pieces of gore and flesh.

Instead of running the test again, I loaded up another Drizzt to analyze the margin of winning. 3-4 hits in from Drizzt and sarevok went down. So Sarevok wins, but not by much.

Edit: Belt vs. Drizzt. Drizzt won by far. So, it looks like Belt, Drizzt, Sarevok in increasing "betterness". Enjoy. But I wonder how Belt fares against Sarevok? Probably terribly. Indeed, he lasted a little while, but not long enough. Maybe enough to give Drizzt+Belt vs. Sarevok an edge. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-05-2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: TheVulcanAndroid ]
Old 08-05-2003, 10:21 PM   #8
Piestrider
Zhentarim Guard

excuse my ignorance... but who is Belt?
And does Drizzt have any good items on him?
I hate to kill Drizzt but hey, if the items are good enough i can just re-export them into another game. No harm there right?
Old 08-05-2003, 11:56 PM   #9
TheVulcanAndroid
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Arrow

Erm. I guess if you want to powergame it is your loss. :\

He has a Chainmail +4, a Scimitar +3 - Frostbrand, a Scimitar +5 - Defender.

Defender is actually a +3 weapon as far as attacking is concerned, but benefits from a wonderful -2 AC bonus.
Old 08-06-2003, 02:30 AM   #10
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by TheVulcanAndroid:
Edit: Sarevok vs. Drizzt

Sarevok won.

I used the cheat to load up a defending Drizzt, and a cheat to create a Sarevok, while quickly running back so Sarevok would pick Drizzt as a target. They went at it, both scoring hits quite frequently on each other. Finally, Sarevok must have done good damage as Drizzt exploded into many many many pieces of gore and flesh.

Instead of running the test again, I loaded up another Drizzt to analyze the margin of winning. 3-4 hits in from Drizzt and sarevok went down. So Sarevok wins, but not by much.

Edit: Belt vs. Drizzt. Drizzt won by far. So, it looks like Belt, Drizzt, Sarevok in increasing "betterness". Enjoy. But I wonder how Belt fares against Sarevok? Probably terribly. Indeed, he lasted a little while, but not long enough. Maybe enough to give Drizzt+Belt vs. Sarevok an edge. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I always like those 'statistical' arguments with only one sample [img]smile.gif[/img] . I would be more convinced if I knew the result of 10 'matches'. I have never heard of anyone (a player with his party of NPC's) that won over Drizzt, without using an 'I can reach you, but you cannot reach me' -cheat.

Could you try to give Drizzt a revance match (or 10)?

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane