Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2001, 08:36 PM   #51
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Im Evil, but stil im not in HADB!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-03-2001, 08:42 PM   #52
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
It's about the fourth time she or he what ever it is says that OHF does noting but bitching and is wprth nothing and is not a real clan and that kind of shit
and i workes long and hard for the ohf and i do not wish it to be flamed upon by someone.
I complained directly to him/her about it several times and it's about time moridin picks it up
I can understand he or she does not see it this way but trying to tell it nicely hasn't worked so I'll do it like this
just stop ok
This is no way for a member of a friendly clan is to treat us
We have done nothing to abuse the LH nor have i ever written anything bad about them
I think it's not good that you as member of the LH try to singlehandly declear war on the OHF while I'm a member of both
please bare this in mind next time

Are you completely off your rocker? First of all, I have been on this board since January, if you don't even know what gender I am then perhaps you shouldn't start passing judgement on me, ok! Secondly, I in no way have assaulted the OHF, HADB or any other clan, any more than I have 'assualted' the LH! It is all in jest! Do you think I am actually trying to make the OHF and HADB look bad and flame you guys, come on grow up a little. If you can't take a few little jokes, then perhaps it is time to move on...at least for one of us. I have nothing against you, the OHF, HADB, any other member or clan...I am joking around!

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Proud member of the Lecherous Hillbillies...oh no wait the Laughing Hyenas
Old 09-04-2001, 11:59 AM   #53
MagiK

Who would have thought a simple question would result in 3 pages of clan wars? ahh well Pax people

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-04-2001, 12:12 PM   #54
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Exactly my point, MagiK. BTW, Azurewolf, if you think things are too serious around here take a look at the B-word (I will not dare to type that word out loud... that didn't make a lot of sense, did it?) thread started by Rikard (Bad boy! )

------------------

I am the great Kazara

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-04-2001).]
Old 09-04-2001, 12:36 PM   #55
Knobhead_the_Pommie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Quote:
It's about the fourth time she or he what ever it is says that OHF does noting but bitching and is wprth nothing and is not a real clan and that kind of shit
and i workes long and hard for the ohf and i do not wish it to be flamed upon by someone.
I complained directly to him/her about it several times and it's about time moridin picks it up
I can understand he or she does not see it this way but trying to tell it nicely hasn't worked so I'll do it like this
just stop ok
This is no way for a member of a friendly clan is to treat us
We have done nothing to abuse the LH nor have i ever written anything bad about them
I think it's not good that you as member of the LH try to singlehandly declear war on the OHF while I'm a member of both
please bare this in mind next time

Are you completely off your rocker? First of all, I have been on this board since January, if you don't even know what gender I am then perhaps you shouldn't start passing judgement on me, ok! Secondly, I in no way have assaulted the OHF, HADB or any other clan, any more than I have 'assualted' the LH! It is all in jest! Do you think I am actually trying to make the OHF and HADB look bad and flame you guys, come on grow up a little. If you can't take a few little jokes, then perhaps it is time to move on...at least for one of us. I have nothing against you, the OHF, HADB, any other member or clan...I am joking around!

LOL! Well said.

------------------
Here's to you Bruce!
Old 09-04-2001, 01:08 PM   #56
Rikard

Moridin

I open appologise to you for the tone in which I spoke
the reason why i did that was that people were flmaing the OHF and your posts just came on the worse times possible
also i said thing about it and you weren't replying to it and i just kinda lost selfcontroll
I'm not Saying that I had the right to Flame which i did not have

I openly appologise and hope you accept it

also about the gender thing
if i don't know by your name what gender you are i won;t know at all

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either
But i DO have a Desert Eagle

Old 09-04-2001, 02:50 PM   #57
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Moridin

I open appologise to you for the tone in which I spoke
the reason why i did that was that people were flmaing the OHF and your posts just came on the worse times possible
also i said thing about it and you weren't replying to it and i just kinda lost selfcontroll
I'm not Saying that I had the right to Flame which i did not have

I openly appologise and hope you accept it

also about the gender thing
if i don't know by your name what gender you are i won;t know at all

Thank you...apology accepted! I also would like to apologise for any comments I might have made that flamed or put down the OHF. They were completely unintentional and like I said were meant in good fun. I seriously must have missed any other comments that you made to me on this point. If I would have seen them I would not have continued.

As for the gender thing, I think I remember posting a little bit about my wife **hint, hint**

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
**Former proud member of the Laughing Hyenas**
Old 09-04-2001, 03:25 PM   #58
Rikard

I did found it odd the board was so open about lesbians

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either
But i DO have a Desert Eagle

Old 09-04-2001, 03:37 PM   #59
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Well, im only with one clan. Probably because i picked the best one right away. *dodges half a dozen throwing knifes and magic missiles*
Old 09-04-2001, 04:00 PM   #60
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Come join us, the lauging hyenas, if you want to join a clan. The only restiction (as far as I know) is you have to be a bard of some sort.
YOU HAVE TO MBE A BARD! dammit! when i joined all you had to do was be able to sing and still be alive. wow... you've certailnly got very picky nowerdays

-------------
has anyone actually read knob head the pommie's profile.

------------------