Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2001, 12:00 AM   #1
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

SPOILER
Jaheira's Curse--If you talk to the Innkeeper in the Copper Coronet (I think you just walk up to him and he will initiate dialogue) he will tell you where to find Ployer......or I think I remember Ployer is in the Derelicts house in the slums district (next to slavers ship). If you bribed the mages then it won't be much of a fight with him
Sewer Puzzle--You also need the lover's ring (found on statue at first intersection) and the carrior crawlers blood, I just killed the carrior crawler and got the blood.
Hope this helps!
Old 02-24-2001, 12:04 AM   #2
Epona
Zartan

Jaheira Curse SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Baron Ployer's house can be found to the NE of the slums map, a bit to the north of Gaelen Bayle's house and the Slaver Ship.
>
Sewer SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Don't worry, you don't need to kiss the carrion crawler! Kill it and pick up the bottle of blood. The other item you need is a ring from the skeletons just past where the first group of Hobgoblins were. Then talk to Quallo, who will tell you what to do with them...
Old 02-24-2001, 11:53 AM   #3
Sherpa Doug alias
Elite Waterdeep Guard

****Spoilers****

Jaheira has been cursed, I bribed the mages, freed the gladiators and the children, but I can't find Byron Ployer! Jaheira is getting weaker!!!

Also in the sewer puzzle, I have the hand and the staff, are there other objects to be found? I initially turned down kissing the carrion crawler. Am I stuck?
Old 02-24-2001, 11:59 AM   #4
Hellfire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Baron ployer is in the house up from the ship house(slavers) and i think the house is called Derilect house this is in the slums........as for the hand and carrion(you need to kill it,search body after)there is for things to gather 1 hand 2 ring of lovers 3 staff of woodlands(kobolds have it) and the carrion blood vial then you take this stuff over to the pipes and have to put them in it (it's a puzzle with clues)and you get Lilacor+3 talking sword