Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2001, 08:57 AM   #1
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER ALERT ( do not read unless you have passt the undark )

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
okay i left the undard , i get mission to go and kill bodhi now
i went to her dungeon and she ins't there ?

--
Old 09-12-2001, 09:06 AM   #2
Link
Jack Burton

OK mate.. So you left the UNDERDARK and you are told to get the Rhynn Lanthorn? In that case, you should go to Athkatla. On your way you should come across Drizzt who will offer help. I want to know if that happened (meeting Drizzt)

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Old 09-12-2001, 09:39 AM   #3
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

that happent and he is gonna help me ....
Old 09-12-2001, 09:48 AM   #4
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

take time to read please

forget it am gonna restart there are bugs in my game that it is .... (not a game to play ) like i wanna call help in from shadow thieves and the radiant hard , now shadow thieves , i go to there master right and i get the mission
do go and get Imoen back from ass. again i leave with bote and i cant play the hole area thing again only problem is now i cant get in ....

okay i talk to delon ( he gives you quest umar hills )and i get the quest again
but problem is i cant get it done because i done it already .

sfere problem to , i am mage so i get sfere . now leon who gives me missions
in sfere sommens me to come to sfere ... now i talk to him and
there should be a movie ( i mean a thing were you cant do a thing against )
and than nothing happens no movie , i mean a movie but not compleet ....

like jahera quest , she is cald to harper hold ...
she leaves but she never comes back , .....

than i have this rope from a guy in the drow city , what to do with it ? ???
Old 10-11-2001, 03:39 PM   #5
Kazil
Elite Waterdeep Guard

JUST SLAY THE BITCH AND STEAL THE LANTHORN AND THOSE VAMPIREBOOKS IF YOU HAVE AERIE WITH YOU AS YOUR LOVERGIRL ( she will be turned into a vampire by bodhi).
Old 10-11-2001, 06:37 PM   #6
andrewas
Harper

if i make this out correctly, you are indeed bugged out of the game and need to restart - but anyway the rope is for the tower just north of where you get it. read the dialogue etc. how many times have i been phoned at 10PM to answer a stupid question cos sombody forgot to read dialogue? dunno. hundereds.

actually on re-reading your post this sounds a lot like the old global variable limit bug for TotSC, except theres no WAY that black isle would even chance that happening again - and even then it could only happen near the end of a game.

um. Shadow Keeper might have screwed it, or maybe theres a problem with an old version (how many times have i been asked stupid question cos of old versions? even more than the last one). could even be damage caused by not shutting down windows right(you may laugh and pour scorn on me for this suggestion - but i once had a save game corruption that caused me to skip 3 levels, although that was years ago and the game was much simpler.

if i was you i would just restart, or you could ty a really old save. and of course get the latest versions etc. not much else you can do really, i you know the infinity engine _really well_ you could get SK and fix all the gvars, but i woudnt recomend it.

oh and kazil?

just calm down and read the mans post will yah - you might note this is a "bug" post and not a "what next" post. thanx. and its anyone your in a romance with, not just aerie. tho she is the one i would leave behind if it came to it. to be safe - romance with jaheria - she takes forever to get going with - like in chapter 7 and still waiting.