Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2001, 08:59 PM   #1
Sasah

Grrrrr.... I just can't kill the damn demelich. It's easy to finish with the lich, but, when it becomes a demelich, I can't even hit it. I tried everything, even to cast the nabassu (which one hit the demelich many times, but when it is near death, it just cast imprisonment on it and puufff..., my nabassu goes away) and the damn demelich start to regenerate as quick as a rock. What to do? I just finished my ways.

Old 02-25-2001, 09:08 PM   #2
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

You can only hit it with +4 weapons or higher. If you have 6 members in your party, then use the protection from undead scroll on 4 of them, and put 1 in the corner out of sight of the demilich. One has to be visible to the lich, and cannot therefore use the protection, otherwise the first lich will never die. When you have killed the first lich, and the second one comes up, then put your visible character in the corner, and let the other 4 just hack it to death. The lich or the demilich don't see the people that is protected from undead, so this is a really easy fight if you use these scrolls. Otherwise, the protection from magic scroll is good for protection against maze. You can get THAT scroll at Athlatka, but I don't know anywhere else.
Old 02-25-2001, 09:10 PM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

It's a pretty easy fight if you have both a berserker and a +4 weapon, just enrage him/her and let the hacking begin.
Old 02-25-2001, 09:16 PM   #4
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yes, but then you have to hope that the demi-lich attacks the berserker, not anyone else.