Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 07:19 PM   #1
Arwin Shadowsteel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Which item is your favourite? It can be any item, good or bad. And if you like you can also include why you like just that item.

The best description wins a brand new c........ oops, sorry

I, myself haven't yet decided which item I like the most. Gotta think a little about that but I'll let you know when I've decided, hehe

-Arwin Shadowsteel

[This message has been edited by Arwin Shadowsteel (edited 04-10-2001).]
Arwin Shadowsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 08:28 PM   #2
Khanar
Manshoon

I just love the Singing Blade of Aihonen especially when it's +5.
Khanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 10:58 PM   #3
Windrunner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I personaly like the "Bathed in Blood Plate armor" makes you hard as hell to hit.And as far as weapons go I like the +3 Bastard sword the "Incinerater".

------------------

The Windrunner, Ranger of the Wolf Clan
Windrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2001, 08:21 PM   #4
scuba_pup
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Real hard toss up between +4 Blade of Action and Ring of the Warrior Thief. However having said that there are tonnes of heavy duty kit I love - shame I have not found and magic throwing daggers, a throwing hammer (but that Demon Breath weapon that does fireballs is pretty intense) or a different throwing axe.
scuba_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2001, 07:45 PM   #5
Glycerine
Manshoon

The Umber Hulk plate is a god-send for a druid who can't wear anything heavier then leather.

Glycerine
Glycerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 01:47 PM   #6
aeyrial, warrior of helm

My favorite weapon would have to be "pale Justice" I'm really in to paladins and a +4, +7 vs evil, sword just tastes better, I also like the ring of invisibility but haven't been able to find one in icewind dale

------------------
"If it ain't broke, try
it with ranch sauce."
- Carter Nelso
Old 07-06-2001, 01:59 PM   #7
Electronicham
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My favorite item is actually a weapon. The Evil Spider Crusher of Doom is what I would prefer. I think that spiders are the most annoying monster in the game. Especially, when you are at low levels. Nothing better than to squash a poisionous creature very quick.
Electronicham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 03:06 PM   #8
Axterix
Manshoon

For misc items, I'm fond of the Ring of the Warrior Thief (1 str, +1 attack). Kaylessa's Gauntlets also rock.

For weapons, well, I love the Flail of Mae (5% chance of petrifying the target, shortens many a fight), Blood Iron (+4 short sword that heals 3 hps every hit, in the hands of a guy with many attacks, you'll finish most fights with full health), and Lover (+4 throwing dagger that returns... never run out of ammo)

For Armour, I like Kaylessa's chainmail (elven chain +3, 20% cold resist, +1 dex) and Vexing Thoughts (+2 con, 100% CR, great on a dwarven warrior-thief ). The full plate that you can disarm traps in is nice too, for multi/dual class thieves. But I figure they'll fix that bug in Trials of the Luremaster.
Axterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 09:38 AM   #9
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

My favorite cloak is The Cloak of Scintilating Colors because it can be worn over magical armor (dropped my Paladin's AC down to -10 finally). The blood iron is good for back-stabbing theives. The Shield of the Red Knight is a good AC dropper. For mages, nothing beats the combo of Ogi-Luc's Great Robe, the Bracers that let you summon water elementals, cas Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting , and Cone of Cold; Chautog's Thinker, The Black Wolf Talisman, The Cloak Wailing of the Virgins, and Kontik's Ring of Wizardy. The Wind of Heaven is the best scimitar. Bathed-in-Blood is the best plate. For thives, Shadowed Studded Leather+4 is the bast. And no Paladin could be without the Pale Justice. And the weapon's made from the ice forge are really nice, but not always the absolute best.
whodoyouthinkyouare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 09:58 AM   #10
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

For my character, it's the elven chain. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote