Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2001, 10:47 PM   #21
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Well, what can i say? Is this some kind of cult? If so where do i sign up and can i keep my soul? Oh yeah could i get a trial hug before i join? Preferably from a female, no offence fellow males... what the hell, i would try anything at least once.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-29-2001, 11:05 PM   #22
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:
Well, what can i say? Is this some kind of cult? If so where do i sign up and can i keep my soul? Oh yeah could i get a trial hug before i join? Preferably from a female, no offence fellow males... what the hell, i would try anything at least once.

*big hugs* How was that?
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 11-29-2001, 11:09 PM   #23
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Awww *big hugs back Reeka* Okay i don't care you can have my soul if you want it... it was worth it
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 11-29-2001, 11:14 PM   #24
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i'll join... im not sure what it is, so i'll join... but i think i'm already a member...
Old 11-29-2001, 11:17 PM   #25
Dresdan
Zhentarim Guard

I go away for a little while and everybody gets all mushy. Whats all this about?

"come on can we kill something pleeese,....how about that , can we kill that." -Lilicor
Old 11-29-2001, 11:17 PM   #26
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
i'll join... im not sure what it is, so i'll join... but i think i'm already a member...

*hugs Seph* There! Now you've been initiated [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 11:19 PM   #27
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hooray! i am now an official member of the secret hugging society! so what do i do now, use our hugging powers to take over the world?
Old 11-29-2001, 11:22 PM   #28
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hooray! i am now an official member of the secret hugging society! so what do i do now, use our hugging powers to take over the world?

No no . In Avatar's own words: "This is where we say sweet things about ourselves, friends, life, the universe, fluffy animals and trees. (in ascending order)".

Time to get sappy, Seph!!
Old 11-29-2001, 11:26 PM   #29
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ach! sappy!? crap... say good things about myself though? i can bloody do that! so does that mean i can be conceited?
Old 11-29-2001, 11:29 PM   #30
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Dresdan:
I go away for a little while and everybody gets all mushy. Whats all this about?

"come on can we kill something pleeese,....how about that , can we kill that." -Lilicor

You're evil. i know what your thinking, that i'm evil as well just cause i'm called Evil Al... well you're right. But everyone needs a hug every once in a while. Us very evil people can't get hung from our mothers anymore mainly cause they are buried in the back yard. So we shall come to the hug club and get hugs here, without killing stuff... when someone is looking.