Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2002, 09:10 AM   #11
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Question: It said Gladiators dual-weild in the class description, but i havnt found the ambidextrious/dual-weild feat yet and im lvl 7. Is it one of the lvl 9 feats? Or am i just not looking at them close enough
You may have gotten the feats free if it is something your class specializes in. Rangers for example start out with duel weild and get ambidextrous free as well.
Old 07-02-2002, 09:11 AM   #12
A1C_Dark-Void
Dungeon Master

Whats up with duel wielding long swords? They dont move differently of each other. Instead the person swings the two swords in the same way together. Every once and a while i see the character throw a right hook with one sword then a left with the other... is it cause they are to big?
Old 07-02-2002, 09:18 AM   #13
illandrius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

you also only get half your normal strength/damage bonus in your off hand, with medium weapons that is. not sure if you do while using a medium and a light but i think you only get half the bonus as well.
Old 07-02-2002, 09:19 AM   #14
A1C_Dark-Void
Dungeon Master

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hey do you think an ogre could muster up the strength to duel weild Claymores
Old 07-03-2002, 03:45 PM   #15
DeSoya
Manshoon

Hrmmm... Looks like you do +1 damage with your off hand no matter what. Right now, with Bull's Strength, my strength is in the low twenties and my off hand sword still only does +1 damage. That's really lame. It should at least be doing +2.

DeSoya
Old 07-03-2002, 09:11 PM   #16
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by A1C_Dark-Void:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hey do you think an ogre could muster up the strength to duel weild Claymores
Actually, an ogre is a large creature, so he would wield 2 claymores (greatswords) the same way a medium character would dualwield longswords.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote