Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2001, 09:32 PM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

THE GAEL SERRAN EXAMINER
Special Advertising Section

For the discriminating lady, who only wants the highest quality man in her life, we introduce "Bandit's Beguile", a captivating new fragrance.

Bandit's Beguile is created by a unique process, combining female pheromones, crushed rose petals, faerie dust, and other secret ingredients that drives rogues wild! One application of Bandit's Beguile, and rogues from all over will follow you everywhere to woo you!

Never will you need spend a lonely night alone in the Gael Serran, ladies! Your doe-eyed bandit lad will be knocking on (or down) your door within minutes of your applying Bandit's Beguile to your intimate pressure points. One whiff, and he's yours!

In fact, many of our very satisfied customers claim that they have had to fight off the rogues, who come out of the woodwork, thick as thieves (no pun intended)! It never fails, Bandit's Beguile works every time.

You see, Bandit's Beguile's unique blend of alchemy, magic, and elemental forces bring to the forefront every thing a rogue looks for! That's right, ladies...one application of Bandit's Beguile and your fragrance will be that of a rich, golden, full bag of ducats!!!

Whoa, boys, don't use it on each other! Yes, Ladies, just a little squirt of Bandit's Beguile goes a long, long way!

But don't just take our word for it...listen to what one of our satisfied customers, Kerielle, has to say about "Bandit's Beguile":

"Gorthius and I have been happy together, ever since he found me! One application of Bandit's Beguile, and I haven't been lonely since! I traded my Serpent's Elixir for a bottle of Bandit's Beguile. Believe me, it's been the best investment I've ever made. Ladies, run, don't walk, to your nearest pawn shop and procure a bottle of this miraculous elixir!

There you have it, ladies, from one of our many satisfied customers! As Kerielle said, run down and get your bottle of Bandit's Beguile now! Excuse me, we have a customer here right now. What...two bottles? Why certainly, madame, and what was the name again? Lysandra? Lysandra of Yur...that's right. What? Of course we deliver. Shurugeon Castle? No problem!

Bandit's Beguile is available in 12- and 16-ounce varieties. Current supplies are limited, so hurry while supplies last! Bandit's Beguile may be procured at any Pawn show in the Gael Serran. Place your order for Bandit's Beguile today...an exclusive fragrance for women of discriminating taste!

For online orders, contact bratsol@ishadnhaonline.net.

The preceding has been a paid advertisement, and as such, does not reflect the opinions or endorsement of the Gael Serran Examiner. If any problems that occur from the use of this product, please direct any complaints to Bratsol, proprietor of the Ishad N'ha Pawn and Loan.

Keep watching for new editions of the Gael Serran Examiner. Remember: Minds that need examining want to KNOW!

-Sazerac, Editor
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 09:50 PM   #2
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'll take two 14 oz bottles please. Not for me you understand, for a friend.

Loving it!!!!
Mammawlin is LOL
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 10:32 PM   #3
Moni

What a great gift this would make for my poor, lonely, old mother! Please ship me two bottles C.O.D.

Thanks!
: )
Moni (who is also LOL!)
Old 03-18-2001, 11:32 PM   #4
Elara
The Magister

I'm standing tall, I'm standing proud.. and I'll take two bottles for myself!!

*liberal douse* *gasp*

Now where did those ol' cuties get themselves to? ■One oughta do just fine! ■Oh yoohoo!! ■

LOL ■

Elara

So funny, Sazaerac!! Just great!

[This message has been edited by Elara (edited 03-18-2001).]
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 10:33 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Can we order that online at: www. takeawhiff. com ??

I've heard that there is also Nocturnal Nixie Cologne for the guys?

ROFL!!!!!

------------------
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 02:28 PM   #6
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

saz,

ha ha ha ha! thats great stuff! I think Lysandra needs a whole case though....

Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 02:56 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks, guys! Wyvern, I fixed the IMG tags on the ones you pushed up, so the pictures should be showing now.

To find back issues of the Gael Serran Examiner online, check the following URL: http://www.wizardrealm.com/gse/

-Sazerac
Old 03-20-2001, 07:39 AM   #8
Elara
The Magister

Hi Saz,

Will you be adding the last few editions soon to your archive? It only goes up to the eighth so far.

Elara
Elara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 10:55 AM   #9
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Elara: yes. There's been so many lately, that I've got to get caught up with them all. This is becoming popular!

-Sazerac
Old 03-21-2001, 07:53 AM   #10
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

what will be next? an ad for Boorge Brew?
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote