Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2002, 12:41 PM   #71
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
He´s also very fond of IW I´m happy to report
LOL, and you say spam isnt good for you... *grin* hi again Willow n all. Back from College at last *sigh* heh, so anything changed since I left? *glances up n down cafe* no, doesnt seem to [/QUOTE]well, Cloudy's taken up break dancing, Willow has joined Delta Force and I've grown ANOTHER arm out my back.
Old 11-19-2002, 12:44 PM   #72
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
well, Cloudy's taken up break dancing, Willow has joined Delta Force and I've grown ANOTHER arm out my back.
LOL Bgb! Thats awful! Poor Willow! Delta Force?! How COULD you have made her join that?! And Cloudy?! Stop brainwashing those poor women! I'm shocked at you! Quite shocked! Really Hor! What nasty things to say .

Oh you've grown another arm? *shrug*
Old 11-19-2002, 01:14 PM   #73
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Really appreciated what you had to say there Saz [img]smile.gif[/img]
I guess next I'll be wanting to commute the sentences of criminals and to spread peace and love to all the people of the world hehehe C is pretty cool, but is a bit on the left side of the political fence, but we seem to have managed to deal with that issue [img]smile.gif[/img]
LOL, I guess opposites attract, hm? Doesn't matter really...one of my good friends is married to someone who is TOTALLY opposite to him in most of his philosophies on life...they love each other completely and have been happily married for 8 years now. Personally, I'd rather have someone that I wasn't in total nodding agreement with on everything, although one really needs a common ground as well. My wife and I are like that, but we're more in line with our beliefs than against each other's. Still, we come from rather different backgrounds, which leads to some interesting situations.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 11-19-2002, 01:18 PM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Really appreciated what you had to say there Saz [img]smile.gif[/img]
I guess next I'll be wanting to commute the sentences of criminals and to spread peace and love to all the people of the world hehehe C is pretty cool, but is a bit on the left side of the political fence, but we seem to have managed to deal with that issue [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well if it's any consolation, Nacht and I don't always see eye to eye on politics and such, but we manage to have a relationship that's pretty strong anyway. [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2002, 01:20 PM   #75
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Evening all.
Old 11-19-2002, 01:20 PM   #76
MagiK

I hadn't really intended to become the MagiK floor Mopping Man ya know

Old 11-19-2002, 01:23 PM   #77
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
WEll he´s doing great. His mother? I´m not so sure about her I managed to get about 3½ hours of sleep tonight, and another hour this morning. Jushua though. He sleeps soudly and gets fed on demand. I´m thikning of trading places but I won´t fit in the crib I´m afraid. He´s also very fond of IW I´m happy to report

And I thought you had had enough of scrubbing so I thought MagiK could lend a hand
Awww.... the little one knows a good thing when he sees it!

LOL...I'm guessing you'd find the crib really uncomfortable anyway!
Old 11-19-2002, 01:24 PM   #78
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Howdy johnny!

*hands magic some cloths* Ok, here you go, you are now MagiK the dishwashing man!
Old 11-19-2002, 01:27 PM   #79
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

My bed has finally arrived, YAY! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] My bike will be up and running within the week, WAHOO! And I just got an email from LadyB saying that she's going to be visiting me in NZ sometime in '04, WHOOPEE! [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Now for the bad news... I need to go setup my HP payments for my bike, AWE! I gotta tidy my room so my bed actually fits in it, BUMMER! [img]tongue.gif[/img] And the house is in desperate need of a clean, DANG! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2002, 01:30 PM   #80
chrisofthedale
Account Removed by Request

I know what you mean, the house we moved into was clean at frist site but when they moved and took the throw rugs they left the cat piss stained carpets here. we got the carpets clened though and they look good as new.