Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2002, 01:58 PM   #61
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:

I think he meant that he just don't need to know wether he leaves or stays..
This is a good example of how people misinterpret Vaskez's post..
(At least I think Neb misunderstood )

Well, saying that you don't need to know is more or less the same as saying that you don't care, not much to misinterpreted.
Old 01-25-2002, 02:12 PM   #62
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Well, saying that you don't need to know is more or less the same as saying that you don't care, not much to misinterpreted.

What I mean is that it doesn't have to mean that he dislikes Avatar, only that he's not interested/don't care about wether or not he leaves..
Old 01-25-2002, 02:14 PM   #63
Durwyn
Elminster

Speaking about "don't care" I bed you guys didnt even bother to read or cared enough to read my previous reply to this post just to kinda solve this whole problem...
Old 01-25-2002, 02:22 PM   #64
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Speaking about "don't care" I bed you guys didnt even bother to read or cared enough to read my previous reply to this post just to kinda solve this whole problem...

Actually I did, but that's just your opinion..and to tell you the thruth, I can't really see what that's gotta do with what I, and Neb posted
I just wanted to point out to Neb, that Vaskez doesn't necessarily have to dislike Avatar just because he posts something like that..

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]

Old 01-25-2002, 02:27 PM   #65
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Alrighty!

I'll come right out and say it: Vaskez - you stink! You're a rotten and rude royal pain in the butt!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Actually, I've only seen a few things you've ever posted that really caught my attention as even remotely rude. Many of us are very sarcastic here and we will all eventually step on someone's toes.

My rule of thumb is, if someone seems truly offended, even if that was never my intent and I don't see it that way, I'll offer them an apology anyway. What can it hurt? But as I don't intentionally try to hurt or offend, I don't particularly worry too much about whether or not I am doing so. I figure if I DO offend, I'll hear about it and can rectify the problem. Otherwise, I just be 'myself' and go about my merry business.

[img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-25-2002, 02:33 PM   #66
Durwyn
Elminster

Ah well my aplogies then.

It actually has something to do with what you said.

Posted by Neb "Quote of Vaskez -
"'I don't care if he comes back or not........"'
Neb - "How nice of you to voice your dislike for him Vask."

Posted by Durwyn "Its just best to deal with people that make mistakes in their posts sometimes, there is nothing wrong with it, we all say some stupid stuff at times, we're only human ..."
Old 01-25-2002, 02:46 PM   #67
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Ah well my aplogies then.

It actually has something to do with what you said.

Posted by Neb "Quote of Vaskez -
"'I don't care if he comes back or not........"'
Neb - "How nice of you to voice your dislike for him Vask."

Posted by Durwyn "Its just best to deal with people that make mistakes in their posts sometimes, there is nothing wrong with it, we all say some stupid stuff at times, we're only human ..."

Oh when you put it that way... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sorry Durwyn, I see now what you mean, and you're right.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2002, 02:54 PM   #68
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I think you're pretty funny. If anybody is upset because of a joke, I wouldn't worry about it. They should get over it.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 01-25-2002, 03:01 PM   #69
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

How nice of you to voice your dislike for him Vask.

Neb, why do you care whether I dislike him or not? Is he your brother or best buddy or something? Are you just trying to cause trouble Neb? I'm trying to refrain from posting something abusive now....
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-25-2002, 03:08 PM   #70
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

Neb, why do you care whether I dislike him or not? Is he your brother or best buddy or something? Are you just trying to cause trouble Neb? I'm trying to refrain from posting something abusive now....

Well, what if he DOES happen to be one of my friends? I think you haven't really been much nice to him at all, I don't advocate sugar-coating all words but I DO think that it's a good idea to perhaps think before you post and post things that you're sure won't be mean to anyone.