Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 01:18 PM   #1
dulouz
Manshoon

This may contain spoilers

Okay, so everyone either hates Jaheria or is tired of hearing Jaheira quest questions, but i have yet another one. I saved the guy who was poisoned or whatever and brought him back to the building in the docks district. Now as far as I remember, nothing has happened since. Except... some guy in the docks asked me to break into the Harpers building. I said no. Should I have said yes? It's been quite some time since I first saved the guy. I've done quite a few other quests including bodhi's lair.

If I am still on track with Jaheira's quest, when does the next thing happen?

Dulouz.
Old 06-16-2001, 01:30 PM   #2
Volourn
Manshoon

It's best to say yesto that nogooder fromthe originalBG. He's a punk, but some enteresting surprises will happen. However, if you want to role-play your character, and are LG then don't break and enter b/c its against the law. OMO. Hehehe!
BTW: The jaheira quest takes time. Just be patient. Bye.

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-16-2001, 01:35 PM   #3
dulouz
Manshoon

Thanks Volourn. That's all i needed to know. I'm actually a True Neutral mage/theif, but i'm not quite playing it as such. with a rep of 20, and what i've been doing in the game, i'm playing it more like lawfull good :/

thanks again,
Dulouz.
Old 06-16-2001, 01:57 PM   #4
vesselle
Hathor

if it's absolutely against your grain to do as the "no-gooder" wants, you can get in another way.
after you have dropped off the poisoned guy, left the vicinity and then returned, you can again approach the doorman. if you select the correct converational paths, you are allowed inside to take a "tour".
once indoors, you can snoop and sneak and whatever to your heart's content.

V***V

[This message has been edited by vesselle (edited 06-16-2001).]
Old 06-16-2001, 02:58 PM   #5
Volourn
Manshoon

Cool. I never knew that. Thanks for the info, Veselle. Even us "old-timers" (game wise) can learn something new on this boards. Heheh!

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.