Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2004, 11:51 AM   #1
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Courtesy of Billy Connolly!

1.People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know where my watch is pal, where the f*ck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2.People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3.When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". F*cking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

4.When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f*ck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5.When people say while watching a film "did you see that?” No tosser,I paid 10 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the f*cking floor.

6.People who ask "Can I ask you a question?” Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

7.When something is 'new and improved!’ Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

8.When people say "life is short". What the f*ck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever f*cking does!! What can you do that's longer?

9.When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?” If the bus came, would I be standing here, Knob head?

10.People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be - ears? Wellington boots?

11.When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

12.People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

13.McDonalds staff, who pretend they don't understand you if you don't insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It has to be a McChicken Burger - just a "Chicken Burger" get blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes then, you f*cking McTosser.

14.When you're involved in an accident and someone asks 'are you alright?' Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off.

Old 07-29-2004, 12:05 PM   #2
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Hahahha

All of these actually made me laugh out loud [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Billy Connolly rules...
Old 07-29-2004, 12:11 PM   #3
Aerich
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
Hahahha

All of these actually made me laugh out loud [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Billy Connolly rules...
Me too. Funniest set I've seen in quite a while.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:47 PM   #4
Spirits forever

oh my god. that's funny as hell, rude But funny, has anyone acutally given comments like that?!

that'd be hilarious!

Old 07-29-2004, 02:39 PM   #5
Sythe
Ra

Brought out a chuclke from me. I am going to use on those lines !
Old 07-29-2004, 02:59 PM   #6
Raistlin Majere
Ra

rofl, very nice.

ive seen them somewhere, or at least similiar things, but still theyre funny

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 07-29-2004, 03:26 PM   #7
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

That's really funny. For me, hearing Brits insult people is as funny as the underlying ironies regarding the phrases. We need more cool insult words like "tosser" in this country.
Old 07-29-2004, 04:14 PM   #8
Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
We need more cool insult words like "tosser" in this country.
say it more then [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Connolly's jokes always sound best when said by him (scottish accent et al). try saying them like he would, its fun for at least another 10 mins! (specialy the dodgy accents )

[ 07-29-2004, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Zero Alpha ]
Old 07-29-2004, 04:20 PM   #9
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

ROFLMAO! That one rocks!
Old 07-29-2004, 04:31 PM   #10
philip
Galvatron

ROFL awesome.