Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2002, 10:48 PM   #1
Xess Richo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, hope this isn't concidered to be some sort of spamming, but I just want to get to know people around here better. I would like to talk to people more, but all the other threads around here seem to always lose me in one place or the other.

Well, anyway, how are you doing today? Anything you wan't to talk about? (I'm not a pchycologist, hell, I can't even spell it, but hey!) Just stop by to say hello so you don't have to talk to me if you think I look/smell/act funny!
<br /><br /><i>If you believe you have already won, then you haven\'t, because you have obviously underestimated me.</i>~Me<br /><br /><i>He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.</i>~Lao-Tzu
Old 02-18-2002, 11:08 PM   #2
Ares

rigghhhhttttt....
Old 02-18-2002, 11:37 PM   #3
Roxi
Manshoon

[img]graemlins/wiggle.gif[/img] Hi again Xess Richo. I don't have anything to talk about at the moment, but I am fine. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2002, 11:38 PM   #4
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Well hey Xess Richo, I am fine thank you. Apart from tired from school.

How was your day today?

PS: if you want to find out how people are, go and ask in Cloudy's cafe.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-18-2002, 11:44 PM   #5
Xess Richo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I was talking in there before, but I'm not sure if they want just anybody bustin up in there and doing whatever. Don't really know what you people here concider spam. Unless you think this is spam.
<br /><br /><i>If you believe you have already won, then you haven\'t, because you have obviously underestimated me.</i>~Me<br /><br /><i>He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know.</i>~Lao-Tzu
Old 02-19-2002, 12:24 AM   #6
Moni

I would not consider this spam...after all, not everyone goes into the cafe.
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Nice to meet you & hope you are having a great day!
I'm ready for bed...a long day at school with two exams down and another to take tomorrow.

Old 02-19-2002, 12:53 AM   #7
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Feel free to go into the cafe and chat Xess. Cloudy would be most happy to gain another patron.

And Moni, good luck with school and exams tomorrow. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And remember: [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter02.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-19-2002, 12:57 AM   #8
Moni

quote:
Originally posted by Scholarcs:
Feel free to go into the cafe and chat Xess. Cloudy would be most happy to gain another patron.

And Moni, good luck with school and exams tomorrow. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And remember: [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter02.gif[/img]

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes, she would.

Thanks Scholarcs! I'll do my best.

Old 02-19-2002, 01:24 AM   #9
Blade
Emerald Dragon

well if you want to get to know people i'm almost 18 i live in the US on the west coast, in spokane if you know where that is [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm a highschool student but take collage classes at one of the nearby collages instead of going to highschool i work at McD's and i have tons of homework so i only lurk here most of the time. Hope that helps and what about you? We want some info on you too you know. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2002, 01:32 AM   #10
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

hey cheers blade thanks for reminding me...im supposed to be doing homework...id better get back to it...

Goodnight all! Have a good day tomorrow!