Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
Draconia

Hello!! I have a few minutes and I thought I would come by and say Hi. Things have been really busy around here so I don't have much time for anything. I rarely get online these days. Things are going absolutely wonderful for me. The meds I am taking for my depression are working wonderfully. I haven't felt this good in years. I love life now. My kids and husband love it that I am so much happier and more pleasant to be around. I didn't realize how much of an ogre I really was. But those days are gone. Plus I have lost 23 pounds. WOOHOO, I am so happy about that. I am getting my health back to the way it should be. It seems like I go to the doc lots but it's worth it. And I also got my dragon tattoo finally. I got it 3 days ago so it's still red and getting those awful scabs. But soon I will have someone take a picture so I can show it off. I love it. The tattoo artist and I drew it up together. I plan on trying to come around here more often. It's hard right now with all of the house, yard and kids plus working. I think I might take one of my days off and spend it here with all of you. I miss everyone so much.
Before I go, there is something I need to tell someone. Ziroc, if you happen to read this. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I read that thread before I posted this. I really hope she gets better soon and that everything will be ok with her. She is in my prayers. I know that this has got to be a really hard time for you and you have lots of friends here for support. I went thru a scary ordeal with my mom when I was 12. We thought we were going to lose her. It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. She is alive and doing well. I wish that for your mom. Take care of yourself Ziroc. (((HUGS)))
Well everyone, hopefully I will be able to pop in again soon. You never know when I might. You get thinking that I won't return and then all of the sudden, The Dragon Queen and her army of dragons appear to reek havoc on the boards. With this new happy mood I am in, you won't know what to expect from me anymore. Heeheehee. Take care all and I hope to see you soon. (((((HUGS)))))
Old 08-28-2001, 12:20 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

welcome back, and glad to hear that you are recovering. a good health is the only thing that counts. live happy, and best wishes
Old 08-28-2001, 12:22 AM   #3
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Glad to hear thing s are going well for you, Welcome back!

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"
Old 08-28-2001, 12:30 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Draconia,

Bless you and boy is it ever good to see you! HUGS!!!

You have been sorely missed here. Hope things are going well for you! Please do come in and say "hey" more often!

Cheers,

------------------
Old 08-28-2001, 12:37 AM   #5
Draconia

AWWWWWW Thanks you guys. I do feel wonderful. I love feeling this way. I never want to go back to feeling the way I use to. That sucked bad.

Sazerac- I have missed being here. I do need to drop by more often. I decided to drop by tonight while I was waiting for some of the meds I am taking to start working. I am on sleeping pills. Boy do the pack a punch when they finally kick in. I am a heck of time typing at the moment. But I will try to come around more often. I will try hard. Deal?
Old 08-28-2001, 12:39 AM   #6
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Welcome back Draconia!

We've never met, as I am new here, but I am happy to hear of your improved situation!

------------------
Old 08-28-2001, 01:37 AM   #7
domingo
Zhentarim Guard

Cool, someone else from Utah .... glad to hear youre doing good, I know many people who have suffered severe depresion and it is never good, so Im happy that your doing better ..... even though Im new and we've never met, Welcome Back ..... Hope you continue to do well ...
Old 08-28-2001, 01:49 AM   #8
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Wonderful to see you, dear Draconia !

And these are great news indeed, I am very happy for you !

Keep rocking and rolling, baby !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 08-28-2001, 03:44 AM   #9
Hamlet
Elite Waterdeep Guard

YAY! DRACONIA! SISTER! Glad to hear all that. Wow. All the best!

------------------
Alas poor Yorick, it was my pseudo Horatio
Old 08-28-2001, 03:45 AM   #10
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Hamlet:
YAY! DRACONIA! SISTER! Glad to hear all that. Wow. All the best!

Whoops wrong bloody pseudo. THAT WAS ME Draconia! *hugs*

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!