Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 12:45 PM   #11
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

argh - I just said Hi in it
Oh well - Hi again, Mil, long time no see!

How ya doin sweetie!! Yeah, I haven't seen you much lately, I trust all is well?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 10-26-2001, 12:46 PM   #12
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Hiya, Milamber!

I realized you didn't know this was here, that's why I bumped it for you.

How've you been?

(OCH! Flood control strikes again!!!!)

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-26-2001, 12:47 PM   #13
MagiK

I haven't thought of any new ones but I do have a question...if any of you ladies were in the shower, would you NOT notice that someone opened the door to the bathroom? (note...maybe the bathrooms I have had are just too small but sheesh I would notice )

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 10-26-2001, 12:49 PM   #14
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Hiya, Milamber!

I realized you didn't know this was here, that's why I bumped it for you.

How've you been?

(OCH! Flood control strikes again!!!!)

Thanks for the bump. I've been doing very well as of the last week or so. Work was extremely busy for a while before that, but it's all under control now. How are things with you?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 10-26-2001, 12:51 PM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
I haven't thought of any new ones but I do have a question...if any of you ladies were in the shower, would you NOT notice that someone opened the door to the bathroom? (note...maybe the bathrooms I have had are just too small but sheesh I would notice )

Yeah, I would too, and beig the paranoid that I am, I often lock it too when showering. Thing is though, my boyfriend bought a new shower curtain a while ago which says "Caution - Wet Floor!" and has a huge B&W pictogram of a falling person. Now every time I'm taking a shower, when opening my eyes after rinsing the shampoo from my hair I see this huge silhouette of a man looming over me!! Nearly made me jump out of my skin on a number of occasions

Mil: I'm dong fine - how have YOU been??

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-26-2001, 12:52 PM   #16
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
Thanks for the bump. I've been doing very well as of the last week or so. Work was extremely busy for a while before that, but it's all under control now. How are things with you?
Good. Work's busy for me, too, but you see what I'm doing with way too much of my time. Glad you're back for a bit. You disappeared shortly after you abducted me into the clan (erhm, inducted me, that is).

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-26-2001, 01:02 PM   #17
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Good. Work's busy for me, too, but you see what I'm doing with way too much of my time. Glad you're back for a bit. You disappeared shortly after you abducted me into the clan (erhm, inducted me, that is).

Ahemm.... Quite sorry about that . It's good to be back. It seems that I've missed a bunch of clan business lately. We have got to get a multi on soon. Have you picked up BG yet?

Mel- I've been doing really good. For awhile things got really busy with work, and at the same time I decided to re-read Tolkein in anticipation of LoTR, and yup, that pretty much took up all my spare time. I hadn't read Tolkein in years and so I got sucked into the books like the first time I read them. When I get locked into a book, my life stops until I finish them ( in this case finish the series). So that's pretty much been it for me, except for going clubbing once in a while.

------------------

Member of CLAN HADB