Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2000, 10:24 AM   #1
Jon the Hell Caster

Ok I am making charecters for the game and need ideas. Right now I am making a Greater Mummy charecter. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks

Old 12-26-2000, 10:31 AM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Gorion ?? Sarevok ?? Undead necromancer (i have a cool portrait if you want ill send you) ?? Elementals ??

Old 12-26-2000, 11:00 AM   #3
Jon the Hell Caster

ok erati send the portarit! Right now I just made a zombie charecter anyone want it?

Old 12-26-2000, 08:56 PM   #4
Holy Mage Wah

You know, I like you Jon. You seem to be a little advernturer of your own sometimes - creating this and that.

So let me in!!! How about these:

A fire elemental: has 100% fire resistance, and doesn't need weapons since its fist does 1d6 + 5 fire damage (strikes as a +2 weapon). Although it can use weapons if it wishes (will that crash the game?? )

Mind Flayer perhaps?? Uses special ability psionic blast 3x a day and drains intelligence upon hit unless save vs spell.

Greater Wolfwere? Causes 1d10 damage with its fists and cannot use weapons. Fist strike as +3 weapon and it regenerates 5hp per sec. Although with something like this who needs extra characters eh??

Greater Lich?? Has a casting speed of 1 and has 25 int. It also has a super fast movement rate and can attack using its fists for 1d20hp of damage (+4). It cannot be harmed by normal weapons and it also is immune to level drain, poison, all charming/confusing attacks and acid. It has 50% magic resistance and casts gate once per day as a special ability.

Finally, The Demi Gnoll!! Wields a +5 halbard that does 1d20 + 5 damage per hit. Each hit has a chance of confusing the enemy and it also poisons the enemy. The halberd is not transferrable and the gnoll gains a -6 THACO whilst wielding it. The gnoll also has protection from evil, immunity to confusion, immune to poison. YEAH!!! Send me this one if it gets done Jon.

Old 12-27-2000, 02:58 AM   #5
satan

red dragon?
or, but i guess its not possible since nobody mentioned dragons

Old 12-27-2000, 03:37 AM   #6
Armisael

A super-xvart. Moves twice as fast as a monk or barbarian. Does little physical damage but has special abilities 'climb up trousers' and 'groin bite'.

Old 12-27-2000, 07:34 AM   #7
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hiya jon... merry x-mas and sorry i couldnt come to you game... anyway... i havent tried using your dknight file you gave me but when i try to import it, i dont have the option to change its appearance... is it really like that... anyway hope we play again... thanks and a happy new year.
Old 12-27-2000, 02:22 PM   #8
littlemage

maybe a avatar of a god