Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2000, 03:28 PM   #1
stumped&slow

Inside the castle their is a room with gargoyle yanks...I think they open the gate to the two treasure chests...How? And where do I find the boton for the samarai class change?I would appretiate all the help I can get. yayo138
Old 12-09-2000, 03:33 PM   #2
Tortulho

The Samurai baton is carried by a gostly Samurai located in the small graveyard just SE of the castle.
As for teh gargoyle, you have to find the right combination to pull the all down, as some have the effect of rising others. Also, there is one that does not stay down, so you'll have to leave this one for last...

Hope my english is not that bad and that I was able to help....
Old 12-09-2000, 07:22 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Gargoyle pulls - this system seems to work.

The pull that will not stay down is at 11:00 (roughly) as you face the vault. Start at the next pull and go clockwise around the room, don't pull the last one yet - go counterclockwise check to see that all the pulls are down. Pull down any that went back up. Check it once more clockwise - they should all be down about now, go pull the last one at the 11:00 o'clock position.

To get to the samurai baton you will need to swim in the moat and exit on an area to the SE of the castle. You'll know you're in the right area if you see gravestones (and skeletons and a samurai ghost or two! )

Hope that helps!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2000, 08:24 PM   #4
stumped&slow

Thank everyone that was the tiket in...and I already had the baton in my inventory,It looked like the bauble stick...Thanks again.yayo138