Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 01:42 PM   #1
Hesperex

Well I noticed that you all think there is a huge lack of decent scimitar class weapons in the game, and I don't disagree. So I thought I would make some of mine avalable to you all. Thw two blades below were originaly made for my elven fighter Thalion, they were intended to be sister blades and be wielded together but that is not nessasary. Download at http://hesperex.8k.com on the weapons page.

---------

Sabre +3: Feaelda. This blade clearly elven in origin is thought to be a gift from Osgiliath 'Fortress of the Stars' to a warrior named Seto, that he might exact justice upon those who would defile the Earth and all that is in it. In the elven tongue Feaelda means Spirit of the Stars. This is blade is quite decorative in apearance although not overly so, it has powerful runes engraved the length of the blade which shimmers a silvery blue as do the stars.

STATISTICS:

+1 attack per round when equiped.
Damage: 2D4 +3
+3 piercing damage
THAC0: +3
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 3
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Scimitar/Wakizashi/Ninja-To
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 8 Strength
Not Usable By:
Cleric
Mage
Thief

---------

Sabre +3: Feanaro.
This beatifully crafted sabre is of elven origin as Feanaro in the elvish tongue means 'spirit of fire' When or why it's was forged is not known but it is a truely splendid blade. Perfectly balanced and etched with runes of power and fire the blade feels warm to the touch and when it cuts into an enemy it sears and burns them with a furious magical flame.

STATISTICS:

Damage: 2D4 +3
+3 magical fire damage
THAC0: +3
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 3
Speed Factor: 4
Proficiency Type: Scimitar/Wakizashi/Ninja-To
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 8 Strength
Not Usable By:
Cleric
Mage
Thief

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hesperex (edited 03-09-2001).]

Old 03-09-2001, 04:10 PM   #2
Hesperex

BUMP

------------------

my website http://hesperex.tripod.com

Old 03-09-2001, 05:08 PM   #3
Hesperex

Ok so no one is interested....

------------------

Old 03-09-2001, 05:15 PM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hesperex, don't say that!!
I love custom items but recently I installed a few which were kinda buggy so I've become quite careful with downloadeing them
Actually I'd already bookmarked your site, so thank you so much for your trouble

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-09-2001, 05:28 PM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
Ok so no one is interested....

dude, what the hell do you mean?

can i keep your item? because I want to, but the copyright is still yours
I have a webpage that stores/collects custom weapons. if you dont mind, i will take in yours, and memnochs, what you say?

Old 03-09-2001, 07:01 PM   #6
Hesperex

Yea sure you can 250, just don't adjust the readme files, and preferably post a link to my site.

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com

Old 03-09-2001, 07:06 PM   #7
Hesperex

Melusine I can asure you that all!! my items go through plenty of testing so when I post them for download they all work fine for me. If you do happen to find a bug in any items I have made let me know.

------------------

Old 03-09-2001, 07:10 PM   #8
Hesperex

250: have you actually tried either of These Sabres in game? if so what do you think?

------------------

Old 03-09-2001, 07:29 PM   #9
Raistlin
Manshoon

People are interested. I think that many, like myself, are unsure how to import them and not have to keep doing it everytime you level up.

------------------

Balance
Old 03-09-2001, 08:04 PM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
250: have you actually tried either of These Sabres in game? if so what do you think?

no, i haven't tried them, because i no longer have BGII (uninstalled it for IWD:HoW) hehe

anyway, the sabres look good. i will keep them, heh, under your name of course.