Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2002, 04:13 PM   #1
Jennie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm having the game crash when I try to get to Acension Peak. I went and got the latest patch and it still crashes. I unzipped in the proper directory and got the questions about whether to overwrite various files or not--so I'm pretty sure it's where it's supposed to be. Is there some way to double check?

Do I have to start the game over? I don't have the chaos moliri yet because I'm tenderhearted and haven't figured out how to persuade them to it. Could that be why it's crashing?
Old 03-30-2002, 09:20 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

No, not having the moliri is irrelevant. It sounds like the patch didn't install properly. Someone else here may be able to help you, since I never used any patch except the first one myself.

As to getting the CM, all you need do is switch the fake astral dominae for the CM. No fuss, no muss, no fight

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 03:58 PM   #3
Psycho
Dungeon Master

Hi,

To check if the patch installed correctly, look at the top-right corner in the opening screen.

If it says v1.2.4 you have the latest version.

Signed,
One sick Psycho
Old 03-31-2002, 11:19 PM   #4
Jennie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, I'll go check that now. [img]smile.gif[/img]