Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2003, 10:20 AM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

After such a long time I'm finally going to see Less Than Jake [img]smile.gif[/img] They've been my favourite band for years and i've never actually seen them! So tonight, I'm off to the Academy to go see Less Than Jake!! *Sigh* Just thought I'd tell everyone cause my life has been very boring lately [img]tongue.gif[/img] Its a bit of a change [img]smile.gif[/img] Hehehe...
Old 05-24-2003, 10:38 AM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

Have fun Beau!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2003, 10:48 AM   #3
Epona
Zartan

Wooo! Nice one Beaumanoir - that would be the Manchester Academy I assume, rather than Brixton Academy?

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

I'm off to Brixton tonight to go to the People's Republic of Disco (PROD) - a free monthly club night (run by 2 of my mates LOL) where everyone takes along 2 tracks of their choice, the DJ doesn't play anything of his own selection, just draws tickets to see what gets played next, so it's a really eclectic mix of music. I will, of course, be taking along some ska. [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img] And maybe some Dub Reggae.
Old 05-24-2003, 12:18 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Good Idea Epona [img]smile.gif[/img] Bring back the Ska Yea its the manchester university! Can't Wait!
Old 05-24-2003, 11:16 PM   #5
Epona
Zartan

Beau - I hope you enjoyed yerself mate!

I certainly did. The 2 choons I took along to the club I was going to went down a treat - firstly some Dub Reggae to ease them into it (Dr Alimantado - 'natty dread kill the barber') then into some old ska to get 'em skanking (Tommy McCook - 'Riverton City')

It was a strange night, and some people have a very odd taste in music, that's all I can say. You are probably too young to remember Joe Dolce, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, consider yourself lucky
Old 05-25-2003, 12:25 AM   #6
Grojlach
Zartan

Have fun, Beaumanoir!
Old 05-25-2003, 05:26 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yeah! you go man! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

you always get this nice feeling when you see them... and then you get to sing along with their songs... and them seeing you do that... wow... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 04:19 PM   #8
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
You are probably too young to remember Joe Dolce, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, consider yourself lucky
Pfffffffffhhhh, Course I remember Joe Dolce!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm not that uncultured [img]tongue.gif[/img] I've not heard those two songs you took, so I'm gonna get the ASAP to have a listen [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yea Bahamut they saw me singin along, which was quite often!! I got Chris' Attention and I Got Buddy's attention twice... Great stuff!!