Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 10:42 PM   #1
Luke's Missing Hand
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK. How do I get to Ishad N'Ha? I have completed the Toadem quest and I took the warrier's path through the crypt and through the assylm. What do I have to do to go to some place new?
Luke's Missing Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 10:48 PM   #2
FanPyre
Dungeon Master

Have you been everywhere in the crypt? You have to open up some tombs and talk to a ghost and swear the oath of the mavin and get the mavin signet.
Then you go north follow the river and into the cave, there u must talk to the oracles until there is nothing left to say, they will open up the path to the west and ishadna.
You should complete all the guild quests in valeia before you go to ishad na, or u may lose guild advancement. (just dont take any guild quests in ishad till you have completed all quests in area 1 .
Good Luck
FanPyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 10:50 PM   #3
Luke's Missing Hand
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I saw a bunch of tombs that need some kind of device to open. What do I need? I found a gold key. Will that get me into the tombs?
Luke's Missing Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 10:57 PM   #4
FanPyre
Dungeon Master

Remember that key that was underwater near the bauble stick that u couldnt get to? if u explore the area you will find that u can reach that key now, i cant remember if its gold but it opens those tombs, this way is also the way that u would escape from the crypt, but if u got out then u know that.
Good Luck.
FanPyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 07:55 AM   #5
gregger
Dungeon Master

You "Use the key that Fan was talking about on every door. One of the Tombs is the tomb of Mastus. There you get his sword for the Warriors guild quest. Also in one of them, A ghost will ask you to live by the oath. First you ask "What oath?" He will explain to you the oath and when he is done, you say "Yes". Then you get the ring.

------------------
Apprentice2All
gregger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 07:57 AM   #6
gregger
Dungeon Master

You put the ring on your lead chacter and go see the oracles at the caves of Ishad N'Ha. They will talk a lot and the wall on your left will move away. Go through there and on your right on down the river is Ishad N'Ha. Pretty complecated, Huh?

------------------
Apprentice2All
gregger is offline   Reply With Quote