Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2003, 08:06 PM   #41
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The only thoughts I have on the Ben Affleck-Jennifer Lopez split are "Good riddance!" and "What did you expect?".

In contrast, I feel a little sorry for Uma Thurman that Ethan Hawke has apparently cheated on her... but then again, these movie stars earn so much dough and fame that their fortunes far outweigh their misfortunes. I can't help feeling that there is some force at work that balances the two... it is very rare that one can be a successful thespian and yet be involved in a "normal", fulfilling relationship.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:18 AM   #42
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I only care for the hotter Hollywood actresses. And a model or two.. or three.. or ten

EDIT: Wow! Post number two thousand two hundred twenty two!
SPAMMER! A 500 post deduction for thee!!! j/k

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-16-2003, 01:22 AM   #43
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Note to some people: it's "couldn't care less" not "could care less"....think about it...you couldn't care less means you care very little and that is what you are trying to say right??
so, go ahead and hate me for being an annoying bastard
[img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img] . Did anyone hear that fart sound? Oh. That was just Vaskez.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-16-2003, 02:08 AM   #44
GokuZool
Lord Ao

I thought it was only a rumour... [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

Meh, like I care anyway. (Well, except for J.Lo's a$$ )
Old 09-16-2003, 08:08 AM   #45
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Note to some people: it's "couldn't care less" not "could care less"....think about it...you couldn't care less means you care very little and that is what you are trying to say right??
[img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img] . Did anyone hear that fart sound? Oh. That was just Vaskez. [/QUOTE]Ooh harsh. Now no one can doubt Z's cussing ability
Old 09-16-2003, 08:39 AM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:
[img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img] . Did anyone hear that fart sound? Oh. That was just Vaskez. [/QUOTE]ahh, so that's what that was!

I haven't really been following the stars and their whose with whom stories much these days. Don't you think it gets boring after a while as they all pretty much have anything they want and do anything they want and many act like spoiled children while doing it?.

The only other thing I've heard about them was that J-lo and Ben were having problems ages ago. The morning show radio hosts I listen to as I get ready for work have fun taking pot shots at celebs like J-lo for telling Ben he couldn't see a good friend of his anymore because the guy was dating an ex of Ben's.....err...hello J-lo, wake up and act like an adult! Sheesh!

[ 09-16-2003, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 09-16-2003, 09:03 AM   #47
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I only care for the hotter Hollywood actresses. And a model or two.. or three.. or ten

EDIT: Wow! Post number two thousand two hundred twenty two!
SPAMMER! A 500 post deduction for thee!!! j/k [/QUOTE]Not again! I've spent enough time in the Emerald Dragon stage! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-16-2003, 10:03 AM   #48
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
In contrast, I feel a little sorry for Uma Thurman that Ethan Hawke has apparently cheated on her...
Wouldn't it be nice to think that any man lucky enough to have a babe like that would appreciate it more?
Quote:
I can't help feeling that there is some force at work that balances the two... it is very rare that one can be a successful thespian and yet be involved in a "normal", fulfilling relationship.
Is this a note about stars and the rich and famous, or is it about thespians generally?
Old 09-16-2003, 10:09 AM   #49
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

well if i please (clears throat) LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFLMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFLMAO Oh dear god that funny lmao lmao lmao lmao oh man the stars downfalls and mistakes make me laugh. I bet they split over gigli because that movie was crap.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:04 PM   #50
Son of Osiris

A travesty? You want a TRAVESTY!? Think about Hurricane Isabel -- She's probably gonna come right up here to Ontario and destroy everything in her path!