Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2002, 01:02 PM   #81
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hey everybody! How are all of you?
I am posting during computer class yet agian ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and so I can only post this.

I will be back on in about five and a half hours. So you will all have to go on without me!

Aviendha... what do you want to know? Or what part of W.O.T. do you want to talk about?? If you are on in about five hours (it is 1:00 right now so about 6:30 for me) then we can continue our conversations.

See you guys later!

Farewell.
Old 05-16-2002, 01:33 PM   #82
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Yep, awesome day over here aswell. Still quite cool though so think I'll stick inside as much as poss.

You must be tired?
I have trained myself to live off about 5 hours sleep if need be! Being an avid gamer, this is required!

I will need some coffee though!!!! Azred, where's the IW coffee Brew-meister when I need him???? Maybe Cloudy can serve me up a short black in his absence!
[/QUOTE]Ah yes the luxury of sleep, wait till your a parent, sleep becomes a
fond far off memory I think I have figured it out, I have gotten an average of 3 hour's of good sleep a night over the past 5 month's
and before that it was something like 4.5 a night since my first daughter was born, I cannot, I repeat CANNOT afford to have another. I will get no sleep whatsoever ....

ooh, ooh it look's like it might finally rain. I love living in a tropical state, it hardly rains ??? and it is rather humid and hot
Old 05-16-2002, 02:52 PM   #83
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Oh, I'm not afraid of anything that Azred could possibly brew up. Lemmehaveit, I can take it! [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img]

Hmmm... I wonder, have I just talked myself into an appointment with a doctor for tomorrow? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Hey everybody! How are all of you?
I am posting during computer class yet agian ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and so I can only post this.
Hah, sounds familiar. Just another day in the school benches, eh?
Old 05-16-2002, 02:55 PM   #84
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awww Azred, you know I think you're the best coffee-maker...er preparer in the Cafe! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] *raises one eyebrow at the talk of chemistry* But uh... maybe we'll let Jerome taste-test the next special brew! EEF! Pink slips...are you the unlucky receiver of one? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Elif, um, I only know one way to avoid having another child, dear! [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Well, technically there's another, but I don't think you sound that desperate. LOL

[ 05-16-2002, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 05-16-2002, 02:57 PM   #85
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Elif, um, I only know one way to avoid having another child, dear! [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Well, technically there's another, but I don't think you sound that desperate. LOL
I'm suprised you knew that was an alternative.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2002, 03:02 PM   #86
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hello everyone, how goes things??
I'm pretty good, just finished a whole day of practical in Drama, and a change from school uniform, and they were the last of this set of mock exams.
And as an extra bonus I didn't get expletives thrown at me in good measure for wearing one of my Metallica T-shirts, although none of the ones who do stuff like that would ever do anything about it since i'm like twice their size, so doesn't really matter.
Old 05-16-2002, 03:30 PM   #87
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:
Oh, I'm not afraid of anything that Azred could possibly brew up. Lemmehaveit, I can take it! [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img]

Hmmm... I wonder, have I just talked myself into an appointment with a doctor for tomorrow? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
hmmm..... How about my extra-dark, extra-rich, Cuban import (please don't ask me to reveal my sources [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] ) that I call "Fuego del Diablo"? It contains a double-shot of jalapeno oil...for taste. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] Prilosec, anyone?

Quote:
Awww Azred, you know I think you're the best coffee-maker...er preparer in the Cafe! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] *raises one eyebrow at the talk of chemistry* But uh... maybe we'll let Jerome taste-test the next special brew! EEF! Pink slips...are you the unlucky receiver of one? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
My personality does seem to have gotten more "perky lately". (do you realize how long it took me to think that one up? [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] )

Little ol' me? Get a pink slip? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Of course not. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

@Elif Godson: *snip* [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 05-16-2002, 03:33 PM   #88
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:

I'm suprised you knew that was an alternative.

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]ROTFL! Uh, Jerome, I was using that alternative longer than you've been taking in air! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] *snicker* Some of us are just lucky not to have to anymore.. hehe

Hi Talthyr! Metalica huh? Can't say as it's one of my favs but cool you got to wear your shirt and not be hassled!
Old 05-16-2002, 03:35 PM   #89
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Heh, if someone else had walked past them they would have got.. well they just wouldn't have walked past them.
Stupid anti musical-choice people!
Haven't they heard of the beauty of human diversity?
Old 05-16-2002, 03:36 PM   #90
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
hmmm..... How about my extra-dark, extra-rich, Cuban import (please don't ask me to reveal my sources [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] ) that I call "Fuego del Diablo"? It contains a double-shot of jalapeno oil...for taste. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] Prilosec, anyone?

My personality does seem to have gotten more "perky lately". (do you realize how long it took me to think that one up? [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] )

Little ol' me? Get a pink slip? [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Of course not. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

@Elif Godson: *snip* [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]
[/QB]
Poor J'aran...we'll call a qualified health professional...LadyBlue....!!!

Perky.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..oh that's a good one, Azred! *giggle*

snip.......ooooh...ouch.. LOLOLOL