Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2002, 12:14 PM   #1
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

*Sob* I have gone through the jungle place, killed the guardian draon, got to dragons eye entrance, killed everyone at the entrance, didn't see the level to pull, pulled it, went up to enter.... And it wont let me!! All I want to do is get in. Is there a special place to enter or sumthing, I tried to enter through the eye but it wont let me. What do I do?!?!?!?!?!?
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:28 PM   #2
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

That is the most confusing post I have ever seen. You list events from 3 different chapters. Where ARE you NOW?
Old 11-22-2002, 12:32 PM   #3
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Confusing? All I simply said was, how do I get in to the dragon's eye mountain?
Old 11-22-2002, 12:38 PM   #4
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

What lever? Are you in the caves yet or did you just get out of Kuldahar? Are you trying to get to the lower levels or just the first level? And why the Dragon part? That Confused me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2002, 03:03 PM   #5
Madrigal Five
Dungeon Master

I take it you mean the lever at the right side of the dragon's eye bridge that disarms all the traps. But you didn't see it and you pulled it??? How could you pull it if you didn't see it?

Whichever the case, it should be inconsequential to getting into Dragon's Eye. What's supposed to happen is that when Izbellah -- the green girl at the entrance -- sees you she starts some dialogue and then fight. When she's about to die she runs off (and leaves some stuff behind, incidentally). Only then will the entrance be open.

It happened to me once that I attacked Izbellah while Invisible. She defended herself, but the dialogue never triggered and I couldn't enter the Eye even after I killed her.
Madrigal Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 05:40 PM   #6
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Yes, that is exactly wot happened. Is there an area jump cheat to get inside the first area?
Old 11-22-2002, 06:47 PM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I suggest you reload an earlier save and redo the fight with her. Jumping that event might cause trouble later.
Old 11-23-2002, 02:33 AM   #8
Madrigal Five
Dungeon Master

I second Jake's suggestion: better to reload. There should be an Auto-Save right after you've killed the Guardian. Reload that.
Madrigal Five is offline   Reply With Quote