Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2002, 05:33 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

come on guys start telling. im sure you guys have lots to tell about. i for one have experienced falling THROUGH the floors a no. of times. and landing myself 3 levels lower. sigh.. i just passed through the floor. it just happens!! one moment i was in the 4th flr in the mage guild in vivec then the next minute i was in the sewers. aint that wierd?

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 07:48 AM   #2
Grungi
Banned User

thats an in game bug, its hit me many times, i normally find myself in the water at the bottom whilst still in the building, and i can just swim out, but once out trying to swim back in just hits solid rock, its a bug in layering code i think cos i had it happen in some other towns, nonchantly walking along suddenly boom im at the bottom floor looking confused [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 07:49 AM   #3
Grungi
Banned User

weirdest thing is the house hlaalu guy who wants you to strip for him, im yet to find a mission to kill the guy but im working on it, no mate im not your pumpkin, no im not your hunnybunny, say it again and its sword in the face time, arghghrghgr dirty old man [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2002, 11:33 AM   #4
Mellagar

I think I remember running into the old man you speak of. Whistled and called me sweet-something or other. He almost got a face full of steel.
I think the strangest or "OH NO I THINK I MADE A WRONG TURN" event was when I was on a quest for temple. I was on the prilgrimage and had to visit the shrine on Red Mountain. I was at level 38 or 39 and I continued walking endlessly until I came to a VERY steep path. I leveitated on up and continued walking. Then out of the red ash storm I saw a massive daedric temple and realized it was Dagoth Ur's place. I immediately made an about face and was the fastest elven runner in Vvardenfell. (I later found the shrine.)
Mellagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:01 PM   #5
Grungi
Banned User

yeah he called me sweety too, disturbing old guy he is
Old 10-25-2002, 05:51 PM   #6
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

I jumped in the air switched weapons, and teleported to a different house in vivec. IT was kind of odd. And another time these two characters were melded and it was like a two headed guy. And then theres the time when i went to a secret forge in an ancestral tomb and i hit this fire atronarch with my sword and he started running..... and finally he jumped in the water. It was pretty funny till he got out of the water....
Old 10-25-2002, 08:55 PM   #7
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

how about the one in suran ... those dancing girls in the pub. i was surprised when i saw them. wish they had that everywhere [img]smile.gif[/img] in the game and not only in suran

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 12:40 AM   #8
Mellagar

I remember playing Daggerfall Elder Scrolls II and going out to an old woman who summoned a Daedra god. It was out in the middle of nowhere and surrounding her were completely naked dancers wearing only hoods. Now THAT was a shocker indeed. They toned it down a lot in Morrowind.
Mellagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 02:23 PM   #9
Abanoth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Land Fish and Land Dreugh.
I was near the northern coast and found number of beached fish and Dreugh - the Dreugh that were not embedded in stone moved around EXTREMELY FAST in the air. The fish just sorta gasp.

Bed Bug.
I got thrown out of and attacked by every member of the Vivec Fighter's Guild after...trying to sleep in the wrong bed. Talk about touchy. Always go 'sneak' before you go 'sleep'.
Abanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 05:53 AM   #10
Grungi
Banned User

whats the bets someone has made a plugin whereby naked dancing girls are willing to seduce you in every town and hamlet across morrowind, and if not why not!