Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 07:03 AM   #1
GrimReaper

I just realized on my 3rd go through the Serpent Temple that there is a section of the map I don't remember finishing.

There is a room at the top of the stairs leading to the Library. A passage leads straight off from that room, turns left, and ends with a closed gate. You can see a lever through the gate, but obviously can't get to it. I don't remember ever getting to that section of the temple.

Perhaps it is after you do the ritual and take the plunge to see Xydusa, but I didn't think so. I checked one of the Walk-throughs, but this area was unclear.

Does anyone know exactly how to get to that area? Can you open the gate from the library side, do you get there through the Snake Head, or is there some other way in there?

Any information is greatly appreciated.
Old 02-03-2001, 07:11 AM   #2
Xignal76

You're right about getting to the other side of that gate after the ritual and finishing off Elyssa.

-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP
Old 02-03-2001, 07:18 AM   #3
GrimReaper

Ahhh... Thanks. I will have to pay better attention this time and double check my map after I pay her a little visit. I forgot all about that area the first two times through.

Thanks again.