Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2002, 08:46 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

While I haven't done much with the bouncies of late, I have done a few mirror images. This one made me think of you!

Wyv

P.S. for those of you who have not seen Red's family album check http://www.armbcr.org/smiley/bouncy.htm
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 09:04 AM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

Wyv...You Are Amazing!!!!

I LOove it.... [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Now I know why we haven't seen much of you lately. It looks like you've been busssssy. (I've been tempted to Bump Red Thread....theres alot of new posters that have never seen it.)

BTW....Is the music gone??? Or is it just me??? Now I only hear it in my head.
Old 09-09-2002, 09:18 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Music should still be there - was when I clicked on the link to test it out. You don't have your speakers turned down to silent, do you? hehehe I did that the other day when the speakers were making screaming rabbits out of the music for Settlers III.

Saz may be writing me some parody words for Red to the tune of Walk like an Egyptian. Apparently he did write me words before but they got lost in a yahoo email glitch. If he gets them redone, I'll have to figure out how to do a "follow the bouncing red" along the words!

I have been busy and very tired so I haven't been on as much as I would like. Evenings are the hardest time since by then I'm ready to curl up and continue listening to an unabridged reading of the Lord of the Rings and then get to sleep early so I can wake up in time to make BJ's lunch and get him off to school. (his bus comes a half hour earlier than last year)
I'm trying to make time for my work again too since it has been too long since I had regular time to paint. So naturally I would be working on a painting that appears to be rather simple (close up of hostas) but has so many zillion tiny color variations and everyone important that it is actually very hard to bring the painting into focus. Some days I feel like I've worked for hours and achieved nothing. Well, that's part of the work I do! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wyv
Old 09-09-2002, 09:21 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh - and another thing -

We have asked Ziroc to bring back the SEARCH feature but he's having difficulties with it. In the larger forums, if someone uses search it immediately slows down everything. He's thinking about archiving more of the threads and looking for other solutions because he does know that we would all like to have SEARCH back again.
Old 09-09-2002, 09:38 AM   #5
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Is this your site Wyvern?
They're cool. How do you use them?
I couldn't hear any music either.
Old 09-09-2002, 09:56 AM   #6
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm Glad It's not just me...

You have to use them 'The Old Fashion way'.

To get the Url...Right click on the smiley...then choose properties. Left click and drag..to highlight the url...(http://www.armbcr.org/smiley/MirrorMummy.gif)
Then... right click on the highlight...and choose Copy.

Now type...[*img*]...Without the *s....and paste the url....then end with..[*/img*]

[*img*]http:*//www.armbcr.org/smiley/MirrorMummy.gif[*/img*] without the *s or spaces...Looks like this
Old 09-09-2002, 11:53 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by kev:
Is this your site Wyvern?
They're cool. How do you use them?
I couldn't hear any music either.
I'll have to look into the music problem. Worked for me when last I tried it.

Basically I tucked a few pages into the Border Collie website (www.armbcr.org). I did the bouncy pages mostly for my son and friends. Editing bouncies is a game all unto itself! [img]smile.gif[/img] Helps when I get some inspiration for new ideas on what to do with this little creatures!

Wyv
Old 09-11-2002, 09:22 AM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Old 09-11-2002, 04:46 PM   #9
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

How about a twist on this one...

.....'let him get away'
Old 09-12-2002, 07:02 AM   #10
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey Wyv,
I had a look on the forum of the border collie site but there was no Wyvern. The moderators only had mundane names.

[ 09-12-2002, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: kev ]
kev is offline   Reply With Quote