Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2001, 11:06 PM   #61
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Yes, I need only 12% to pass... but 80% to maintain a 3.7 GPA
Old 08-31-2001, 12:37 PM   #62
MagiK

Well Howdy folks, Tarbender Ill have another Ale!

Stupid pet tricks for this week has me trying to jump back up the steps in the crypt and falling through running back around jumping up and falling through running back around jumping up and falling through running back around jumping up and falling through running back around jumping up and falling through running back around sheesh....how many days did that take me???

Well.....did you know I finaly had to stack a bunch of crates in the hole so now I can just bunny hop over the friggin hole!

And dear sweet merciful kerah..can SOMEBODY please please please tell my genius IQ characters how to go DOWN a ladder??? The *(&*^^&* "Fall and SPLAT" (tm) method is a bit trying on the nerves don't ya know!

Tarbender bring me a beer!

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 08-31-2001, 12:54 PM   #63
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Hi bartender... I'm back from my confirmation test at the wizards guild... It was supposed to last 3 hours but I managed to complete it in 25 minutes. Now I can only hope that my teacher will see the logic of my answers.

Maybe I should send him here before he starts correcting my work

Anyhow, I think I need a strong one again...
Old 08-31-2001, 12:57 PM   #64
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

And dear sweet merciful kerah..can SOMEBODY please please please tell my genius IQ characters how to go DOWN a ladder??? The *(&*^^&* "Fall and SPLAT" (tm) method is a bit trying on the nerves don't ya know!

Hi Magick... what a coincidence. Just go out to the thief guild here in town and ask them to train you in the art of "going down latters". Here, you can find them here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/No...ML/005667.html

just make sure you tell them I sent you

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 01:40 PM   #65
MagiK

Tanks for the link Ryanamur I had already read that post, I think my characters just can't seem to make it work It couldn't possibly be their
controller ....Im far too skilled to be causing the fall and splat (tm) heheh

------------------

Old 08-31-2001, 01:49 PM   #66
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

You can try a combination of keyboard and mouse... that's what works the best.

On another note.... WHERE'S MY DRINK
Old 09-01-2001, 03:43 AM   #67
VIXEN
Dungeon Master

I know what ya mean about those damn trips DOWN the ladders!! I thought I was just destined to continue the "HELL WITH IT...JUST FALL & SPLAT" method...but the Virgo in me wouldn't let it rest and low and behold one day I FINALLY did actually CLIMB down the ladder! It's not easy or fun...1 of the tricks is that you HAVE to be looking straight up and then the other is timing....

I didn't think I would EVER get it..but persistance paid off....FINALLY...LMAO
Old 09-01-2001, 04:22 PM   #68
andora20
Manshoon

HAha funny story, 1 time I was after been ambushed by the bandit leader in Valliea, I forgot his name, but anyway none of my carachters were above level 2 and after one of the toughest fights I've ever had I managed to kill him and his cronies. After pillaging their healing potions I proceeded to the windmill where we spotted a treasure chest up on the second floor. So with a greedy gleam in our eyes our rogue made a jump for the lader, which she totaly missed so we ended up in the cellar where a great big forest spider wiped out the party....hehehe, wait a minute, that wasn't a funny story!!! Bartender, more ale, acck ya brought a tear to this old soilders eye...........

------------------
Carpe Diem, Carpe Jugulem
Old 09-01-2001, 04:25 PM   #69
MagiK

Vixen I too FINALLY managed to figure out how to use those darn ladders....unfortunatley the barbarians in the group have decided it's just easier to fall and splat...quicker too.....course me the rogue and the priest see things a bt differently

------------------

Old 09-01-2001, 08:16 PM   #70
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I haven't been around for a while I have been playing other games and in the time I was gone I maneged to beat three others and they where okay but no Comparisons to Wizards and Warriors I came back and I'm Starting to play a new file and I had a rare thing happen to me when I started to play the game I exicited the town with my new group and I was outside of Valia and the forest was all around me and as I and the wall and the gate no path I couldn't even go back in side it took me a while until figured it out I was out side of the gate on the other side so I jumped the wall and then made it over there and beat all of the levels then got to the Brimloch roon part and I got Stuck up in the Trees and This was not the first time this happened to me it has happened before I was kinda mad after laying off the game for a while I play it agian and I get I all kinds of errors that come up and then I was glad the game never got dull even when I have Played it almost every day
Closed Thread