Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2001, 10:04 AM   #51
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

The last time I played the game I was caught in a dealima I was Trying to be good So I Well I decided to do After the Traveler was Struck Dead With magma Bombs I Beat all the of crypt level then got back no gareth to take the Signet of the mavin It confused but I went on still going to be good I thought this time to nice to the boogres and not put them out of there missery but i was caught in between to Boogers on Both side a booger witch behind 1 and a Boogre murder on the other so I killed them and decided to go evil but When I got to Lord cet the mavin sword and Struck him and then he went on wht his Speach I said yes but then I killed him going to be good and Side with anephas he started casting Spells on me So now there are no gods No poweful thing I am the strongest thing in my now with a Valkrie at leve 502 now

------------------
Old 08-22-2001, 05:44 PM   #52
Hotte
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, Give me A nice, cold 7-UP plz...... I need it man.....BTW, Hotte is the name of my W&W Charecter Female Whiska!
Old 08-22-2001, 10:00 PM   #53
Moni

Welcome to Ironworks and the best W&W forum anywhere Hotte!

Had to edit in this link to my updated homepage for all of you that haven't checked it out yet.
Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-23-2001).]

Old 08-23-2001, 02:23 AM   #54
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Hello, everyone! Howdy, Hotte. Er, did I pernounce that right? Is that one syllable, er two? No offence intended, mind ye. Jafin, could ya fix me up wit' a Mocha Latte wit' lotsa sugar? Thanky. An' by the way, that wuz a fun story 'bout the Sphinx, et.al. that's posted on the board. When it rains, it pours, they say. Ahhh, time ta relax. 'Twuz a long day bringin' healin' ta the folks out in the back woods o' the Gael Serran. Kerah have mercy.

+Dr.Pick
Old 08-30-2001, 12:21 AM   #55
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Y'know, it's gittin' kinda lonely in this here bar all by muhself! Might there be any kind souls out there who'd be willin' ta trade a few tales o' fun an' adventure over a couple o' Brews? Maybe a game o' darts? I promise muh Ratlin fren's won't be 'round 'till later, so yer purses are safe..... at least fer a while.
Come on in, an' give Jafin somethin' ta do besides clean this spot under muh glass fer th' hunnert time! Not that ah don't 'preciate it Jafin, but ah 'magine that yer gittin' tired uh muh whinin' 'bout the weird thin's muh fren's an' I do! Heh,heh!

+Dr.Pick
Old 08-30-2001, 03:27 AM   #56
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

No problem cleaning up Dr. Pick... Well, not too much anyway . It has been gettin' rather lonely round here... Maybe everybody's out adventuring in the Enchanted Sea or somethin'... Anywho, who's up for another round? The next one's on the house!

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!
Old 08-30-2001, 10:10 AM   #57
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Yep, I'm in. The mage guild has me up for a proof of my knowledge tomorow. I'm suppose to sit at a desk and write down giberish for 3 hours about research methods. I need a drink bartender... a big one
Old 08-30-2001, 09:46 PM   #58
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I hate those tests... You aren't going to Brimloch Roon though are you? I'd hate to have Sebastio as my teacher, what with his longwindedness (is that a word?!) and all.

*Jafin gives Ryanamur a large tankard of Dwarven Ale*

Hope this helps!

-Jafin

------------------

Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Guardian of Boo and best friend of Minsc
Old 08-30-2001, 09:51 PM   #59
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Jafin:
I hate those tests... You aren't going to Brimloch Roon though are you? I'd hate to have Sebastio as my teacher, what with his longwindedness (is that a word?!) and all.

*Jafin gives Ryanamur a large tankard of Dwarven Ale*

Hope this helps!

-Jafin

Thanks for the beer bartender.

I envy you. Sebastio is nothing compared to this. Imagine a 96 hours course plus countless hours of redaction and book research and, to top it all, a 3 hour test. All that to learn that there's a difference if you do your research from this perspective or from that perspective... who cares. The result is the same!

I'd rather listen Sebastio telling me that I still didn't meet his expectation than going through this again... thank God I only need 12% on the exam to pass and attain the next level
Old 08-30-2001, 10:00 PM   #60
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Only 12%?!?! That's astounding!!! I took classes in Valeia with Roendalf (after I got tired of Sebastio ) and I had to get 80% to pass!!! I envy YOU!!! Well, maybe not, I had 72 hours of classes and a 2 1/2 hour test . If you ever need any other classes, you should ask me, I'm an arch-mage after all .

-Jafin
Closed Thread