Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2001, 09:12 AM   #121
Jazzid
Manshoon

Barkeep, a nice and cold Ukabu mead please and a pitcher of water please *sweating*. Need to cool down after an encounter with an extremely sexy vampire. "She just stood there moainin' and groanin' when I tried to steal her little plaything"...
Old 10-05-2001, 09:37 PM   #122
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi gang! Please bring me a glass of wine, oh and leave the bottle, would ya. Man! It certainly is nice to be somewhere where I feel safe! I have been out of town and all around, but it is good to be back here. I may not be able to stay long or come often, so let's party while I am here. How about a game of pool? Who's racking? No slop!

------------------

I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Old 10-06-2001, 01:24 AM   #123
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Hiya! Good to see you mammawlin! *delivers the wine bottle and pours out a glass*

A game of chess or a game of pool..... which shall I choose? I know, both!

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Mage of the Court of Lady Lioness
Old 10-06-2001, 01:28 AM   #124
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Good to hear the 'no slop' rule! I hate that.

Settles into a corner to watch the game. Perhaps later a game of nine ball...

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 10-06-2001, 09:35 PM   #125
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hello, friends.
Ooooh, my pooor me *feeling dizzy and drunk* After having whacked a few they keep coming back to have their vengeance. Just wish I was build like a boogre.
"GOOD NIGHT" and goin' to bed...
Old 10-08-2001, 02:25 AM   #126
stwrsfan1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hullo to all W&W, Some boogre brew please. Sit right back I will tell ya
a tale. It took my party a whole year about(really took about a year )to
Stinky pooh Lord Cet. What a goof ball. after that champion gave up the mavin
and got a really nice sword in return. Then the party returned to the town and wasgetting bored really fast, so they went and killed the great dragon. It can be done with a lot icestorm and meteorstorm. That's if anyone is looking for *ahem* revenge on him
Old 10-11-2001, 12:37 AM   #127
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::gestures for Jafin to approach:: Have you ever debated nickel ale nights?

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-11-2001, 12:39 AM   #128
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

No I haven't, please elaborate Liliara.

-Jafin

------------------

Old 10-11-2001, 07:39 AM   #129
Jazzid
Manshoon

I've got to tell you about something that happened during recent adventures (sitting down with a glass of Spider Nectar). I was cruising the uncharted waters off Brimloch Roon looking for the pirate Talrik. In my backpack I had his hook to cheer up his life a little bit. It can't be easy being a pirate having had to dump his treasure and now got his ship moored on that miserable island.

In the distance I spotted his wreck and sailed towards him to greet him, and got stuck too. Some rescue party, heh... So, what to do now we thought, not really wanting to swim back through the shark infested waters... All of a sudden Blizzbuzz, the little crazy paladin/warlock got the brilliant idea to make the ship vanish, hopefully into the open sea once again. Since we seemed to be out of other options we thougth, heck he's the wizard and should know about such things. But being so small he must have taken too many blows to his head instead of his stomach... so he starts chanting, and the air fizzles with magical energy, and when we get our bearings back after the teleportation we realise that we'd landed the ship and crew somewhere in the middle of the island. A second attempt didn't help us any, exept teleporting us even further into the island... Everything seemed totally hopeless... what should we do? We were down to only one option... ta da... to activate the Omega 13, and in doing so we were brought back 10 minutes into the past. Now, remembering our last mistake, we disembarked at a safe distance and swum to Talrik's ship, and finally made his day.

Well, the glass is empty and adventure calls...
Old 10-12-2001, 01:16 AM   #130
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Jazzid:
I've got to tell you about something that happened during recent adventures (sitting down with a glass of Spider Nectar). I was cruising the uncharted waters off Brimloch Roon looking for the pirate Talrik. In my backpack I had his hook to cheer up his life a little bit. It can't be easy being a pirate having had to dump his treasure and now got his ship moored on that miserable island.

In the distance I spotted his wreck and sailed towards him to greet him, and got stuck too. Some rescue party, heh... So, what to do now we thought, not really wanting to swim back through the shark infested waters... All of a sudden Blizzbuzz, the little crazy paladin/warlock got the brilliant idea to make the ship vanish, hopefully into the open sea once again. Since we seemed to be out of other options we thougth, heck he's the wizard and should know about such things. But being so small he must have taken too many blows to his head instead of his stomach... so he starts chanting, and the air fizzles with magical energy, and when we get our bearings back after the teleportation we realise that we'd landed the ship and crew somewhere in the middle of the island. A second attempt didn't help us any, exept teleporting us even further into the island... Everything seemed totally hopeless... what should we do? We were down to only one option... ta da... to activate the Omega 13, and in doing so we were brought back 10 minutes into the past. Now, remembering our last mistake, we disembarked at a safe distance and swum to Talrik's ship, and finally made his day.

Well, the glass is empty and adventure calls...
\

Hehehe! I got my ship stuck once too! Only Vanish didn't work at all, I just sat there... so I also initiated the Omega 13. And I stayed well clear of Talrik's ship.

-Jafin

------------------

Closed Thread