Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2001, 01:00 AM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

spoiler for those who have not done this yet...
for those people who have gone through the watchers keep.. im kinda stuck in the fourth floor right now... with that mad lunatic with his machines.. ive tried to figure out those LTM notes but i cant get the right sequence with the torches... help??

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 01:11 AM   #2
Ratweed
Manshoon

ok well look on your map on the floor of the two opposite corodors being right and left youll see triangles in a specific sequince of colors and there the answer and if you cant see that the sequence is left side going from the door down purple purple red and the other side is blue purple red i think i did this a lil while ago hope htis helps
Ratweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 07:59 AM   #3
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Make sure you have THREE colors of oil as well. I tried for quite sometime with only blue and red before I realized there was a third (and turned up the brightness on my monitor).
Zateel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2001, 09:35 PM   #4
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

thanks all!! i found the answers
that pesky notes i always found made by the madman was for the (spoil: machine).. thanks for the help guys

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...

[This message has been edited by Harkoliar (edited 07-14-2001).]
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote