Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 05:50 PM   #1
Evil_Twin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The first big quest i did in BG2 was to rescue Nalias castle (And eguip my party with the Flail of ages and Frostreaver!!). My character is a Sourcer who is just so hard and proved very useful in defeating the iron golem at long range. However after the victory, Nalias home is taken over by evil people but thats ok isn't it? My mate got the game and his Fighter/Cleric has somehow come into possesion of the castle that provides gold and a safe base in Amn!!!!!!!!
What did i do wrong?
Old 07-12-2001, 05:54 PM   #2
Istaron
Banned User

You choosed the wrong class
To get the arnise-hold, you must be a fighter. I don't know about the sorceress, but I think it is the same quest as mage, Valygar and his Planar Spehre

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 07-12-2001, 05:54 PM   #3
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

You need to clear the Keep of all the bad dudes to finish up here. You will never receive this place as your Stronghold as you're not a fighter type. Don't fret, there is a Stronghold for your character type to take charge of, you just need to find it and beat it. (I won't spoil) Nalias Keep isn't it.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-14-2001, 03:40 AM   #4
Ode to a Grasshopper
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That said, the Ironworks website has a list of area locations you can warp to (on the Cheats page), I suggest you check it out for some nice surprises.
It's the 2kb list, not the other one.