Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2002, 10:55 PM   #1
The Lilarcor
Elminster

Blarg -for lack a good short title, but anyways;

I bought a game, Project Earth, last saturday, thinking I had the proper requirements I try on the downstairs computer to which it didn't work, so I was about to try today on this current computer when I check the requirements for the game and then notice my speed for this computer is 300 MH, while the downstairs computer only has abour 150 MH!!! Now that is just pittiful don't you agree? And I also have an almost out of date graphics card! It is very wrong indeed, especially when there is no money to be had to buy improvements and yet have all these wonderful games which I play. sigh, hopefully I can convinvce my dad to buy those improvements...

Also on an offnote, my mom last christmas bought the Lord of the Ring game, Riders of Rohan last year. Now noticing it has big old floppy disks, how much do you think it would sell on Ebay as a collectors item?
Old 11-25-2002, 10:58 PM   #2
Atrayu
The Magister

Blarg is right, pittiful indeed.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:03 PM   #3
SirTristram
Manshoon

nice title lol.