Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2001, 12:52 PM   #61
Tuor
Elminster

In the interests of maintaining harmony on this forum I'm quite prepared to give the whole ALSB/KFA thing a rest but four points I feel I have to make.

1) both sides are just as bad as each other. The KFA boys (of which I am one admittedly) may be more offensive but there are loads of ALSB posts all over the place and I for one would appreciate it if they were to keep the number of threads down because I know their threads are annoying people just as much as the KFA ones are.

2) If we aren't battering the KFA or the ALSB can I have a new title please because its going to make life very difficult if I'm responsible for executing Aerie and we're at peace with her clan.

3) I think all HADB members should revoke their membership/positions in both KFA and ALSB to promote harmomy within our own clan. I know some HADB are ALSB and some are also KFA and we don't want to split HADB now do we. (I just quit KFA incidently)

4) I don't think we should be allied with ALSB under any circumstances, a mutual agreement not to flame each other is fine but allied??? They are a good clan after all...yeuch

[This message has been edited by Tuor (edited 10-03-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 06:55 AM   #62
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I just thought, how may ppl will NWN let on each team, cos there is a LOT of HADB members...
But then, you never know, the ALSB might get a sudden increase in numbers *chuckles at small number of ALSB*
hahaha

Well for a short time there they outnumbered us!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-04-2001, 06:58 AM   #63
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
In the interests of maintaining harmony on this forum I'm quite prepared to give the whole ALSB/KFA thing a rest but four points I feel I have to make.

1) both sides are just as bad as each other. The KFA boys (of which I am one admittedly) may be more offensive but there are loads of ALSB posts all over the place and I for one would appreciate it if they were to keep the number of threads down because I know their threads are annoying people just as much as the KFA ones are.

2) If we aren't battering the KFA or the ALSB can I have a new title please because its going to make life very difficult if I'm responsible for executing Aerie and we're at peace with her clan.

3) I think all HADB members should revoke their membership/positions in both KFA and ALSB to promote harmomy within our own clan. I know some HADB are ALSB and some are also KFA and we don't want to split HADB now do we. (I just quit KFA incidently)

4) I don't think we should be allied with ALSB under any circumstances, a mutual agreement not to flame each other is fine but allied??? They are a good clan after all...yeuch

[This message has been edited by Tuor (edited 10-03-2001).]
Ah but I have already said we are not taking sides. We merely sit back and enjoy the view

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Old 10-04-2001, 08:13 AM   #64
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

------------------

Old 10-04-2001, 08:16 AM   #65
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i have recently been acting outside of your juresdiction, Azzy, by being an ambassador to ALSB. just thought you should know... hey, i got this cool rock out of it!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 08:34 AM   #66
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

THE DOUGH BOY FAMILY HAS ARRIVED ON HOLIDAY

------------------

Old 10-04-2001, 12:56 PM   #67
Lioness
Jack Burton

Bumping this to the top:

Nickname: Lioness

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Serving Assistant in the Promised Land
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-04-2001, 02:54 PM   #68
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Why not

Forum Name: Blade

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 10-04-2001, 04:03 PM   #69
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Forum name:Why, just look to the left my friend!

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'
Old 10-04-2001, 04:35 PM   #70
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Forum Name: SSJ4(SuperSaiya-jin 4) Sephiroth

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-04-2001).]