Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2001, 05:23 AM   #11
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
What what what - here I am, out and about, in touch with nature, wandering quietly through the forest, and STILL WRONG!!! - I disgree, can you hear me Cloudy, are you listening....... Cloudy?... Cloudy??, are you there??? Gee, how is a bloke supposed to win the smallest point if the woman refuses to listen to what......... (Davr ducks the incoming)

Don't be foolish. This works FOR us
When a woman asks you to do something, fumble around and go "oops" a few times. The woman will lose patience and take the task off you - works every time

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-14-2001, 07:14 AM   #12
antonius
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
No. 40 is familiar. Unfortunately, the black box is NOT made out of super-tough material. It is just put in the part of the plane least likely to be squished
Liked them tho

There's always someone with too much of a grasp on reality
Old 06-14-2001, 10:37 AM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
What what what - here I am, out and about, in touch with nature, wandering quietly through the forest, and STILL WRONG!!! - I disgree, can you hear me Cloudy, are you listening....... Cloudy?... Cloudy??, are you there??? Gee, how is a bloke supposed to win the smallest point if the woman refuses to listen to what......... (Davr ducks the incoming)

Davros! hehehe... Of course you were wrong.... the trees must have tattled on you! Oh and the incoming was a bucket of cold water...LOL, ducking wasn't very strategically valuable! hehehe....

How've you been, anyway?! Long time no crossing in threads... LOL (well I'd say long time no see, but do we really 'see' each other ? LOL)

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-14-2001, 06:20 PM   #14
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Ha Cloudy, my ducking was not as inappropriate response as you thought (read on, but note, the woman is wrong this time )- oh, I see, you interpreted that as the "sudden lowering of the head with intent to dodge". No No No, it was my famous "Polymorph Duck" spell (quack), and that water, icy though it was, was just, well, water off a duck's back so to speak .

It has been a while since we bantered. I guess we never really see much of each other, but then again, we did have the opportunity recently didn't we . I was there at 5 pm on the observation deck of the Empire State Building (hey, didn't they make a movie or two about this sort of stuff), and instead I was left staring about in the faceless crowd .

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 07:02 PM   #15
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, I haven't seen ANY of 'em before! (y'get out of touch as you get older, lol!) So I was ROFLing merrily!

------------------

Old 06-22-2001, 05:02 AM   #16
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Bump for Cb !

------------------
So long !

R³ - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks