Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2001, 10:24 AM   #21
onthepequod
Quintesson

Moni!

You should know that the 30s are still considered young!

The 40s however.....(thinks to himself, wait that just right around the corner for Moni).....never mind.

You two have a great day and weekend!!

Old 05-13-2001, 12:19 AM   #22
Moni

Adam and Azure,
Thank you both!

Mammaw,
We went to this great place in San Antonio called Salt Grass I think LOL...a steak house. We all had the rib-eye, melt in your mouth tender, seasioned and prepared to perfection, with the exception of Rex, who is a true blue chicken fried steak fan and must try it everywhere he goes. Fresh bread with honey-butter and great salads too! They did go a little light on the sour cream on my baked tater, but I am one who usually has baked tater with my sour cream
Our dessert (cheese cake and pecan pie) was on the house for having to be moved (before we even ordered) so that a table could be set up for a large party on the patio, where we had been seated (Prom nights in SA). The desserts were just scrumptious! I will definitely add that place to my list of best places to go!

We then went to the bookstore since we had an hour to kill before the movie and I found Eric Johnson's "Ah Via Musicom" CD. I had to buy it again since I heard "Trademark" the other day and it was a soul soothing experience. I had sent the original to my brother in NC since he is a great guitar player but had never heard of E.J.
E.J BTW if any of you have seen the CD looks just like my younger brother! Rex's dad said he looks like he could be related to me lol! Wish he was! I would know where he is and what he is doing these days!

We saw a really strange but GOOD movie called "Momentos". Its about a guy with severe short term memory loss who develops a system of remembering clues to his life and to his quest of discovering and avenging his wife's murder in the form of polaroids and tattoos. If you want to see a movie that makes you really think, this one is a must!

onthepequod,
LOL I DO know that the thirties are still considered young...hanging on for dear life to the "last year of youth" that I get to enjoy!
Rex thought me being 39 and cracking old jokes was a riot though!

Thank you all for your well wishes! I love all of yas!

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-13-2001).]

Old 05-14-2001, 11:08 AM   #23
Moni

Ahhhhhh Monday Morning! What is left of it anyway!

"Back to Work!"

"But Dr.! He's dead!"

"LIGHT DUTY!"

(From a local commercial for workman's comp insurance~ nevermind!)

Leaving to work on my window glazing project, see you all later!

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-14-2001).]

Old 05-14-2001, 11:13 PM   #24
onthepequod
Quintesson

Moni,

I noticed you're posting a similar thread on the W&W forum. Does this mean you're giving up on us?

How's the pup? Obedience training on the horizon?

You're not really mad at nOObies are you?

Sleep well Princess!
Old 05-15-2001, 10:15 AM   #25
Moni

onthepequod,
Not giving up on the GD forum at all, it is just that there are people there who come for help with their game and a lot of them are new and don't know sometimes that people posting answers to help them have left. (I used to be one of them lol)

The pup is doing great! A trip to the vet's yesterday confirmed he is worm-free and five lbs heavier in just the week we have had him. The cats have already started the obedience training LOL! One of them must have given him the what for and he doesn't chase them anymore but rather sits still while they pass by on their way in and out the kitty door. He is very smart! I am sure whatever training we give him will be easy. Right now I just want him to stop chewing on my wrists and kneecaps! He is still cutting teeth so I do understand but my patience is wearing thin. He understands what stop and no mean but he chews on me anyway. I have given him new toys galore in order to save my skin and have figured out which ones he likes. Rex's parents gave us a collar, a harness and a leash for him so yesterday he got his first "official" walk around the block. He held the leash in his mouth and tried to make me go wherever he wanted. It was cute but if he gets to be a big dog his lil trick might succeed!

Mad at nOObies? For the 100 things about men thread? I was never mad and took it all (and posted) in fun. Perhaps I should make a note there to let it be known my feelings aren't hurt and that I am not mad! I thought it was cute. I actually have some pretty funny jokes regarding having to live with men maybe I should hunt them down?

Moni

------------------

Old 05-15-2001, 10:29 AM   #26
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Mad at nOObies? For the 100 things about men thread? I was never mad and took it all (and posted) in fun. Perhaps I should make a note there to let it be known my feelings aren't hurt and that I am not mad! I thought it was cute. I actually have some pretty funny jokes regarding having to live with men maybe I should hunt them down?

Moni

Do that!

Though we seem to know out faults we are quick to forget them!

hehe, good to hear that your pup is doing ok. You have to let him know who rules the house or you will be placed in the bottom of the hierachy The cats, the dog and you, the food supplier hehe..

Make him chase the cats now and then. This will learn the lazy cats something and he will stop chewing on your leg! Hehe...
Kidding with you (not pulling your leg, since it´s already occupied hehe)

Oh Gods, my humour is really really getting worse...

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-15-2001, 10:33 AM   #27
Moni

LMAO WOLFGIR! Thanks for the giggles! I love your sense of humor!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-15-2001, 10:42 AM   #28
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
LMAO WOLFGIR! Thanks for the giggles! I love your sense of humor!

Moni

hehe, you would be the first

Hugs!

------------------

Old 05-15-2001, 10:46 AM   #29
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
hehe, you would be the first

Hugs!

Not the first, the second at least - I love it too !

A BIG scratch to you, Wolfie (to make up for the fact that I haven't posted much these days).

------------------

The world is my oyster !
And now I have the knives to open it ...
Old 05-15-2001, 10:50 AM   #30
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Not the first, the second at least - I love it too !

A BIG scratch to you, Wolfie (to make up for the fact that I haven't posted much these days).

Aww, you´re too cute!!

Your my favourite Ninja Gnome!! *slurpy*

------------------