Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2003, 08:55 PM   #1
Nastymann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK, I used the search engine and didn't find my answer. I have the Airship on the mend...found everything ...put it on the table and it went poof! I talked to the maniac that crashed us and he said to go on without him. He will catch up in the future. My question is: How do I get off this map to the next one? There is no travel wheel at the edges (shrug). HELP!!! Please [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nasty
Nastymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 09:38 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

The exit is up in the NE where the Druids and rangers live. You have to send someone past the ice portal to deactivate it (a rogue is a good choice). Then make your way over to the east side. That's where you'll see the wheel.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 10:27 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

S-P-O-I-L-E-R ahead don't read if you don't want to know what happens next
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
If Oswald has cast the repair spell you must return to the East. Go back to Andora where you fought in the stone cave city on the top far right of your map. You will now find a travel wheel that leads to the Ice wall and the Ice temple. Your next quest goal is to enter that Ice Temple prepair yourself for battle. As soon as you get through the travel wheel head to your left. This area has many traps and a few puzzles that must be solved in order to reach the Ice Temple let alone get into it. The first thing you will incounter is an escapee you need to talk to him and learn about someone named Nathaniel. After this you will have to fight a group of Aurilites and some Barbarians. Look everywhere and, on everyone for A key that will open all the locked doors in the area.
For now the open paths lead north and northwest head Northwest. at the first intersection you'll find a note on the ground and then another just beyond.
("Important" you will see Semi-invisiable Doom Guards on patrol, they are neutral unless you attack them or if you find the Aurilite Holy symbol and place it in your inventory they will attack. Later you will need this Holy symbol.) Continue north until you meat the Crystal Golem. Swords wont hurt it only blunt weapons or A monk and his bare handed Kung-fu.
This is all you get for now! So come back if you get stuck again. GOOD HUNTING!!!
Old 06-16-2003, 04:00 PM   #4
Nastymann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the replies folks!! I will go try what you have suggested. I will let you know how I made out or not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nasty
Old 06-16-2003, 08:00 PM   #5
Nastymann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks again people! I am now adventuring!

Nasty
Old 06-17-2003, 03:57 PM   #6
Unc71489
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You do not need the airship! Just listen to Nathaniel and do what he says, and you will be ready for Chapter 3!
Unc71489 is offline   Reply With Quote