Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2002, 06:19 PM   #1
chewydog
Welcomed New User

how do you get in the rooms behind the bouncers in the copper coronet? it says it is locked, and cant be picked.
chewydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 06:27 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Talk to the barkeep, tell him you are looking for..."other" kind of entertainment.
Old 02-25-2002, 06:44 PM   #3
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
Talk to the barkeep, tell him you are looking for..."other" kind of entertainment.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

His name starts with an L.

S

P

O

I

L

E

D
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 11:39 PM   #4
Aurum
Manshoon

Si, ve con el y dile que quieres gastar algo de dinero, su avaricia lo delatara.
Old 02-26-2002, 02:18 PM   #5
ULockit I Stealit
The Magister

Que?????????
Old 02-27-2002, 11:10 AM   #6
chewydog
Welcomed New User

uh i killed lethinan
is there any other way?
chewydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 09:43 PM   #7
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I've heard that you can kill the guards and essentially force your way in, but I've never tried it.

There is also a back way in, but all I'm going to say about that is that you don't have to leave the Slums to find it.
Old 02-27-2002, 09:43 PM   #8
Deathcow
Elminster

that was a no no [img]smile.gif[/img]

i dont think you can get back there, now...

UNLESS you can go through the sewers backwards starting at the slaver ship-run-aground-thats-now-a-house place (i dont think thats what its marked as on the map heh)

i havent tried it, but it might work
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 02:56 PM   #9
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Deathcow:
that was a no no [img]smile.gif[/img]

i dont think you can get back there, now...

UNLESS you can go through the sewers backwards starting at the slaver ship-run-aground-thats-now-a-house place (i dont think thats what its marked as on the map heh)

i havent tried it, but it might work

Bad news, I tried it because I wanted to see if I could do it, and when you get to the door, it says, "Door blocked from the other side".

Royally sucks.

However, I didn't try it by killing that L-Dude, so maybe it might work. Just go ahead and try it.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote