Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2002, 10:33 PM   #71
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

"Excuse me, Ms. Isaura...may I take a seat at your table...he..h..here, p.p.perhaps?"

Raymond stands by nervously figiting, watching Isaura, who is obviously concerned with eating her meal carefully and slowly.
Old 06-07-2002, 10:42 PM   #72
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Isaura

She tilts her head up slowly as she hears that familiar voice, except that it is now stammering as if he were in fits.

Catching his flushed face and trembling cheeks, her eyes widen in amazement ~ What an odd fellow he is... ~ Covering her mouth with her right hand to chew her food carefully ~ .. ah well, he may be eccentric, but he seems... harmless enough.

Blinking once, she nods her head, aware that her serious expression may well scare him further.
Old 06-07-2002, 10:49 PM   #73
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
OOC: Okay, to clear up the confusion, this is about what happened since Bazguul's defeat:

TAO dissapeared into the woods
Kishin started to leave town
Skye was lying about losing her memories
Ni Deng showed Addison where and how to destroy the amulet
The others went to either the inn or the town gates
Kishin decided to return to the group after all

Addison couldn't make up his mind just yet and so Ni Deng and he went to the inn as well to think things over
Then he decided to destroy it, and went into the catacombs of Bazguul's lair and destroyed it. Mostly everyone came running towards the explosion and picked Addison up from the floor.
Skye rejoined the group too

Everyone was about to set out, but it was getting dark
Raymond decided to find TAO in the woods
The others rested at the inn
Raymond and TAO rejoined the group
Everyone set out to Korup-Shun (that probably includes Madman, too)

If anyone wants to change anything, or not go to Korup-Shun, just say so
OOC- Psst, actually Skye wasn't lying about losing her memories.. (did I say that sometime or somethin?) so I'm waiting for Ni Deng to respond or somethin.. *feels alone* yea, I probably should've appeared where some of yer characters are, galadria. ^^; more action for me
Old 06-07-2002, 10:55 PM   #74
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

"Th..thank you. I wanted to ...
(Takes deep breath and closes his eyes for a moment...)

I wanted to talk to you about how this all came about. I mean...why I am here, and all. You have forgotten it all, and so I wanted to re-tell it to you. I can answer any question you wish. I shall begin from the start of my adventures. You see, I was a poor farmer, looking for adventure outside my known world. I found it, but then I was quickly dumped into a life of solitude, thanks to a woman we now travel with...or at least who she used to be before her death and resurrection. Eliza used to be a bad person. I did not know that she had been to hell and....oh...I am getting off the subject.
What I am trying to get at is that I was miserably wandering one day when you found me in a wretched disposition. You ...well, had a different attitude towards me back then. Well, then we were attecked, and you saved my life by blasting the creature, but you could not undo what had been done to me. We stayed at an old farmer's house, and that is where I found my new courage. We used to hold each other close, under the starlight, and dream of far away lands and everything else that...well...(clears throat) so...I ...I just wanted to talk to you and all...and well,,,tell you that...my feelings for you...well being...are still ...in...tact. Yes!, so...uummm...
What do you think of all that?"

[ 06-07-2002, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 06-07-2002, 11:07 PM   #75
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

ooc: SKYE - I just sent a PM your way.

Mistral and Legolas:
As the druids in the Steeplewood have no hostile intentions regarding Legolas and Sorsha, feel free to script your time in that hauntingly beautiful place as you see fit.
Old 06-07-2002, 11:15 PM   #76
mistral4543

Isaura

She listens carefully to the narration, her cheeks turning scarlett at the words "hold each other close". Her right hand still blocking the lower part of her face, she continues to study his behaviour, not knowing whether to doubt his words. And what then, even if she believes them?

A crease forms on her forehead and her eyebrows wrinkle ~ Why? Why? Why? ~ Gradually, she lowers her hand to reveal a perfectly straight lip line. As her lips finally part, she catches his look of resignation and halts for a moment to reconsider her words.

Finally, when the world seems to be awaiting her reply and she can delay no longer, she replies:

"I am... grateful, kind sir, for your attentions..." ~ Inhales deeply before continuing ~ "... I would be lying if I said I return your feelings as of now, for I really cannot remember anything... save for those strange words that haunt me now and then." ~ Placing her cutlery aside nervously ~ "You would surely not blame me for something not within my control, I am sure." ~ Hurry up and get to the point, for goodness' sake! ~ "I... I don't know what else to say... I don't want you to waste your time waiting for something that may never occur... but if I could... I..." ~ She falls silent, feeling tremendously wretched.

[ 06-07-2002, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 06-07-2002, 11:22 PM   #77
mistral4543

OOC>>> Thanks, Cyril I'll wait for Legolas to post first cos it's his turn
Old 06-07-2002, 11:36 PM   #78
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

The Steeplewood Forest

“Poor boy,” Miriam says softly, “lonely and far from home and with a heart about to break.” It has happened as the Lady said it would. The love he feels is great and has been easily forgotten.

“She could not have felt much for him to begin with if she is grown so cold now,” Claudia agrees as she gazes at the image in the basin.

“So much for all of that nonsense about love being stronger than death,” Ligeia laughs. She looks at the expression upon Raymond’s face wondering at how he will respond to being so readily reduced to something less than even a memory. “Poor boy,” she smiles as she looks at the large wolf seated beside her. “Come, Aesop! Let us see what awaits us near the city.” She tosses her head playfully spreading her red hair in the breeze and runs to the exit of the grove her body taking on the form of a large whitish gray wolf as she does so. Aesop bounds after her.
Old 06-07-2002, 11:42 PM   #79
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Standing up so quickly that he almost fell as his leg hit the table underside, Raymond quickly spoke up,

"No!...no...please...do..do not be be...en..feel wrongly for your...dec...ch...choice. I ...I have to g-go now...!"

Raymond fled the scene, hardly able to see for the tears in his eyes. He ran for the solace of the trees. He ran deep into the wood and transformed into his powerful panther form. At top speed he fled, scaring the other wild animals of the forest into cowering out of his way as he growled and spat. Where was his teacher? He neede TAOWolf. He never wanted to return to the land of humans again. A druid he would become then?

Raymond has left the party.

[ 06-07-2002, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 06-07-2002, 11:55 PM   #80
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Gloomwood

She smiles. Such passion is refreshing to see after that passive and pained expression he wore as the woman had spoken of love not strong enough to be remembered. She is surprised at how quickly he moves especially for one so recently gifted. Still it is a simple matter to keep pace with him as his movement through the forest is still clumsy despite its speed. She and Aesop move along after him until his anger subsides enough for him to recognize the presence of another. With a bold leap, she bounds across his line of sight shifting once more into a young woman and laughing as she does so. She does not stop but continues to run her laughter ringing in the air as her form once more becomes that of a wolf.

[ 06-08-2002, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Cyril Darkcloud ]
Closed Thread