Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2002, 10:31 AM   #31
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by *\Conan/*:
Wait, wait...hold on here. Slow down kitty [img]smile.gif[/img] All I remember is Mirac and I experimenting with some silver "food" and boom you were no where to be found, where did you run off to?
Well, I walzed over to Koth's CRC forum, and hung out there for a while.... Then I got rather disenchanted with forumland in general for a bit -when it came to serious discussions, seemed like I'd said everything I wanted to say. Got bored with repeating myself, albeit in different ways to differerent people. I decided there were better ways of spending my time than banging head against a largely Republican neo liberal economics brick wall/getting jumped on from a great height every time I opened my mouth. Some people seem to be able to keep it up for ever - guess I'm not a born debater!!

I've been dancing a lot since we last flicked tails. And doing lots of reading. Bitty travelling, - Egypt, Holland... What else? Ah yes, working! Got a couple of lovely new clients, and spent January working flat out.

So, there you have it!!

How're you, Conan? Are things cool and froody? Tell kitty!
Old 03-26-2002, 10:35 AM   #32
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
hi!!! good to hear from you again. one of my few allies in the war forum (along with barry and a couple more).

anyways, nice to see youve been busy, and i hope you get better. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks for your good wishes, norompanlasolas, (does your name mean/symbolise anything? Or do you just like the liquid sound of it?)

Nebling, thanks to you toooooooooooooooooo! Hope you got my email okay...
Old 03-26-2002, 10:42 AM   #33
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Thanks for your good wishes, norompanlasolas, (does your name mean/symbolise anything? Or do you just like the liquid sound of it?)

Nebling, thanks to you toooooooooooooooooo! Hope you got my email okay...
I got your email Silver [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2002, 10:44 AM   #34
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:

Sounds terrifying to me, Epona! Looking forward to pics, - not received them yet. Sorry for late reply, still feeling pretty yuk, and had a tooth taken out yesterday under sedation. Now I've got a cough, and flue like pains in legs. Jesus. Am I ever going to feel well ever again! : Cheetah crumples into heap and cries softly to self:
It really wasn't as bad as it sounds - I mean that was spread out over 3 weeks, so it wasn't quite as intense as all that!

I didn't send the pictures yet, I will get round to it but I have been somewhat busy recently and haven't even scanned the damn things!!!

And your tooth!! Ow ow ow ow ow! Hope you feel better soon, if you think you're getting flu, start the echinacea and garlic now! Does help in my experience.
Old 03-26-2002, 10:50 AM   #35
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Garlic really DOES have a positive effect when you're affliced by such things? I thought it was just a rumour or such, and what is "echinacea"? I've never heard of it before. Is it a herb? Vegetable? Fruit?

[ 03-26-2002, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Neb ]