Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2004, 05:16 PM   #21
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Holy crap! My friend bought the DVD of it, and got so pissed off, he was going to throw it AWAY! So I asked if I could have it . I now have my copy. lol, he didn't register the CD at the sims.com either yet, so cool. I'm keeping it. ABOUT TIME they release a fricking game on DVD, seeming as DVD players are 42 bucks at newegg and all..

I started playing--got the money cheat to make a nicer place, and met this chic, hooked up, and we're married, but now all we both do is piss ourselves and bitch about crapping/eating and they SLEEP like 18 hrs a day. Lazy damn sims... BUMS!

I am reading up on how to get a good sim going.. I was hardcore at sims 1 for a time, but it took way too much time. Had to work on the forum.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 06:46 PM   #22
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:

Once they become old they will eventually die of old age, but you can disable aging if you want.
If I disable the aging will this prevent the little sims from becoming an adult sims?

I currently " building " my sims to satisfy his woohoo needs.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:00 PM   #23
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I was hardcore at sims 1 for a time, but it took way too much time. Had to work on the forum.
Yeah, I was all but addicted to Sims 1 for a good while... I'm promising myself that I won't buy Sims 2 until this exam week is over -- and I really should wait until the semester ends, at this rate [img]tongue.gif[/img]
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:33 PM   #24
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, it will prevent the younger ones from aging too, but you can get a child to adlut before an adult become an elder, I think.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:18 AM   #25
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I encounter a couple of problems,

1. I'm unable to save the game by pressing the diskette picture, i have to exit and save the game. Is this normal?

2. It's seems I'm unable to purchase automatic trash machine and the automatic dish washer. I have enough money and room space but when I click it to put on the floor it appears to be red .

3. I see that chat function on the computer serve no purpose. anyone manage to find what's it for?

3. Can an adult sim have relationshp with a teenage sim more than a friend? I'm trying to woo a teenage girl sim. The current relationship bar shows 100/40 but no other option " kiss, flirt etc " pop up. OR am I wasting my time and should woo a adult sim instead?
Old 09-23-2004, 11:05 AM   #26
Commo
Dungeon Master

Did you all know that the guy who says EA Sports..its in the game is David hayter the voice of Solid Snake and star of Gyverark hero

Just a interesting fact for you all...

P.S my friend got the new sims and it wudnt work for some reason this is UK so i dunno who lives where ehar but apparently UK was a bad batch *shrugs* something about CD Keys been wrong
Old 09-23-2004, 01:09 PM   #27
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

The chat fuction is used to chat with other SIM you know that also own a computer, so if none of the toher SIM you know have a computer, it won't work.

Also, not all SIM at all time are on the computer.

No, adult and teens can't have a relationship.

[ 09-23-2004, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Luvian ]
Old 09-23-2004, 09:55 PM   #28
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

What I meant is that you can chat with the sim in the computer but the sim picture won't appear in your relationship menu.

How do you woohoo with a sim? The relationship bar is 100/100 and both is in love with each other. I got the porpose " engagement , move in " but no woohoo option.

Too bad adult sim can't have a " higher " relationship with a teenage sim. I wanted to be someone like Jerry Lewis. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2004, 08:59 AM   #29
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Commo:
Did you all know that the guy who says EA Sports..its in the game is David hayter the voice of Solid Snake and star of Gyverark hero
Holy crap, I didnt know that, thanks for the info Commo.
So is this game really all that good??? I have been thinking of getting it but didnt know if I should get it on console instead.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 02:28 PM   #30
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
What I meant is that you can chat with the sim in the computer but the sim picture won't appear in your relationship menu.

How do you woohoo with a sim? The relationship bar is 100/100 and both is in love with each other. I got the porpose " engagement , move in " but no woohoo option.

Too bad adult sim can't have a " higher " relationship with a teenage sim. I wanted to be someone like Jerry Lewis. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Make one of your SIM relax in bed, then click on the other SIM and tell him to participate. Once both are in bed, click on one and select woohoo.