Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2001, 12:02 AM   #111
Moni

LOL I bumped it to the front page a few minutes ago Cloudy. If you want to update it by copying it into a new thread, it is right there.
I tried to delete my post to keep it as short as possible and it sent it back to page two. LOL

Moni

------------------

Old 07-15-2001, 12:04 AM   #112
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Qrt:
I'm still a bit wet behind the ears but I really like it here.

One question and a bump!

How do you change the colors in your text?
Use the following command, but replace the {} with <>

{font color=pretty much any color here}text{/font}

Some of the colors you can put in the "pretty much any color here" are:
blue, yellow, white, red, dodgerblue, aqua, lightgreen, green...there are more but I cannot remember them all

If you can't get it with the above instrucions, just hit edit/delete on this post and check out the format

EDIT: I must be a really slow typer as you both beat me to it
------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 07-15-2001).]
Old 07-15-2001, 12:09 AM   #113
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
LOL I bumped it to the front page a few minutes ago Cloudy. If you want to update it by copying it into a new thread, it is right there.
I tried to delete my post to keep it as short as possible and it sent it back to page two. LOL

Moni

LOL, gmta thanks Moni!

I was hoping to copy all the 'teaching' posts and useful urls to a new thread when it gets too unwieldy... still it's a good place for people to try the color/size/font thing!

Maybe after the forum is upgraded I'll have to do it!

Moridin.. oops!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 07-15-2001).]
Old 07-16-2001, 11:02 PM   #114
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

bumping for NEW MEMBERS!
Old 07-18-2001, 05:33 AM   #115
Sidhain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, so they say I should tell ye about myself. I'm a looong time RPG gamer been playing RPG's of the dice and imagination kind for 21 years this September (being of course because I started when I was 8) which makes me 29 come September, gosh am I that OLD....(Grabs stuffed lion and Transformer toy--MINE!)

Anyway I've play BGI got bored and quite, then BGII came along and It enthralled me, so I finished it, as well as Icewind Dale/Heart of Winter
I just finished Throne of Bhaal, no spoilers here.

As a writer of Tabletop RPG's I'm looking forward to using Neverwinter Nights to tailor adventures for others but more interested in TORN!
What else...

Oh I usually play Rangers in D&D rules, and occasionaly tinker with other classes--in BGII I had Tathar (translates to "Willow" from Tolkiens Quenya IIRC) a Beastmaster Kit, Elfin Ranger who ended up in a love interest with Aerie. In IWD/HOW I played StuermJaeger (Storm Hunter) a Ranger Elf with pretty good randomly rolled stats (better than Tathar but Tathar was fun) of course did you know Scimitars in BGII are not "metal" weapons? *L* Silly error on their part I know....currently I'm playing a Sorcerer-Elf whose trying to put the moves on Jaheira, now I love these elements of the game, more than hacking and killing, I like talking to the people, and seeing what happens, although hacking and killing can be fun in the game too...

You do not wish to know my favorite CRPG's...

Old 07-21-2001, 03:57 AM   #116
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks Sidhain!

Bumping!
Old 07-21-2001, 10:19 AM   #117
Sorcerer Alex

I guess I still count as new, so hey everyone, hows it hangin?

Old 07-21-2001, 11:42 AM   #118
Quai
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hail and well met,

I just stumbled over this site a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. My compliments for it.

I love rpging since many many years and found your site very informative.

Beeing a Ultima Online player for about 3 years I am now stuck into single player thingie due of a lack of an ISP at the moment.

What I really like about the forums here is that here are obviously less ROXXOR talker than anywhere else.

I listened to the bards tale and became avatar in britannia and at the moment I spend my time in the underdark creeping around in a dark drow city (*hopes to get some sunlight soon*)

Baldurs Gate 2 is the first CRPG I played after Ultima 5 (I know it has been a while) and I must say I love it again.

At the moment we startet creating our own fantasy online game. And we really want to implement as much of AD&D rules as possible. So I hope I will find lots of inspiration here and I hope critics for some ideas I am coming up with

Ah and btw (*looks at his post*) I guess I am a spammer *g*

Old 07-21-2001, 11:52 AM   #119
Pikel
Welcomed New User

Hello everyone! I'm new to forums so I've been lurking for a while. The information given in these forums are great, so I decided to join. I'm an environmental consultant in the Toledo area. Never really played pen and paper RPG's, but I have played CPRG's since the early 90's. Hope this isn't too much unwanted information, LOL.

------------------
Doo'dad
Old 07-21-2001, 03:28 PM   #120
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Pikel, Quai, and Sorceror Alex, WELCOME aboard the board!

Sounds like you all found things you can use here at Ironworks! Don't forget to check out the Books and Polls forums too!

Pikel, definitely NOT too much info! Anything you want to share, feel free!
People have 'coffee shop' style discussions in Cloudy's Cafe if you are interested in swapping little stories or asking about the people there. I never played PnP either, but do love the crpg's!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."