Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 04:52 AM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Anyone heard anything about if D.W Breadly (SP?) have any plans to make more games? Or was W&W the only game he would make by him self?
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 11:17 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Megabot!

Bradley is working on other games but there are not immediate plans to make a sequel to W&W. He has expressed a desire to eventually create a W&WII but it is unlikely it will be soon.

When the search feature returns to the boards, you can do a search on this subject and you will find a post which includes an email from Bradley.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 11:41 AM   #3
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

That is pretty cool. I hope he decides to make the sequal within the next decade.

Not only is Wyvern the savior for the lost souls. She is Mrs. Information too.
Old 07-11-2002, 12:02 PM   #4
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Hi Megabot!

Bradley is working on other games but there are not immediate plans to make a sequel to W&W. He has expressed a desire to eventually create a W&WII but it is unlikely it will be soon.

When the search feature returns to the boards, you can do a search on this subject and you will find a post which includes an email from Bradley.

Wyv
Ohh thx Wyv it would be great because i "kinda" like the W&W wery well so i hope we can se more from the guy in the furter creater of The Wizardy series not the first one but from "4 i think and he is a wery talentful guy so i hoped he could get an jobb at any "Big time" Companyes like Westwood , Blizzard or Bioware and make and BIIIIIG new RPG in his style that would be GREAT i think!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote