Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 03:22 PM   #111
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
Thanks Lioness!*Sir Byronas drinks all the chocolate in only 5 seconds!* As I was saying I had a really bad day. Would you like to hear why?

If you'd like to tell me, I don't mind. *sits down in the armchair after refilling glass of chocolate milk*
Old 11-09-2001, 03:36 PM   #112
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Alright, here I start. The day started as usual. I lost the bus and I had to go to school on foot. When I arrived at school the headmster strted shouting at me because I was 3 minutes late! When I entered the class the teacher gave us a test to be written. After about 30 minutes the bell rang and we went out. In the second lesson we had also a test in which I wrote pretty good. The next two lessons we didn't write any test. But in the next lesson we wrte a HARD test in Ancient Greek. In the next lesson we didn't wrte anything and in the last lesson of the day we had gymnastics.
I don't know how I survived but I survived!
Old 11-09-2001, 03:40 PM   #113
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
In the next lesson we didn't wrte anything and in the last lesson of the day we had gymnastics.

Good to hear you survived, however you did.

I used to be a Gymnastics champ, what were you doing?
Old 11-09-2001, 03:43 PM   #114
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Alright, here I start. The day started as usual. I lost the bus and I had to go to school on foot. When I arrived at school the headmster strted shouting at me because I was 3 minutes late! When I entered the class the teacher gave us a test to be written. After about 30 minutes the bell rang and we went out. In the second lesson we had also a test in which I wrote pretty good. The next two lessons we didn't write any test. But in the next lesson we wrte a HARD test in Ancient Greek. In the next lesson we didn't wrte anything and in the last lesson of the day we had gymnastics.

wowza! [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad you survived, though.
Old 11-09-2001, 03:45 PM   #115
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

Good to hear you survived, however you did.

I used to be a Gymnastics champ, what were you doing?

We did some exercises (so that we will not get hurt) and then we palyed the best sport in the world! FOOTBALL!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2001, 03:50 PM   #116
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:

We did some exercises (so that we will not get hurt) and then we palyed the best sport in the world! FOOTBALL!!!!!!

[img]smile.gif[/img] What team do you support, Byronas?
Old 11-09-2001, 03:51 PM   #117
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:

ugh, we're playing soccer(I spose that's what you mean) in gym too, I hate soccer, baseball is sooooooooo much better. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2001, 03:56 PM   #118
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

ugh, we're playing soccer(I spose that's what you mean) in gym too, I hate soccer, baseball is sooooooooo much better. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Baseball is better...pfft..! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like we have an unbeleiver to convert Byronas....

You try playing football in shorts and a tshirt outside in the freezing Scotland winter..*grumble*...

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: Jerome ]

Old 11-09-2001, 04:00 PM   #119
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

Baseball is better...pfft..! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like we have an unbeleiver to convert Byronas....

You try playing football in shorts and a tshirt outside in the freezing Scotland winter..*grumble*...

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: Jerome ]

Try standing on a baseball field in the hot sun in nylon pants and a bulky shirt over a tshirt in hot New England summer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2001, 04:03 PM   #120
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

Try standing on a baseball field in the hot sun in nylon pants and a bulky shirt over a tshirt in hot New England summer. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

LOL, we'll call a truce for now.