Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2002, 04:51 PM   #1
Layana
Welcomed New User

Is there any cure for insanity, or are you just stuck with it til you can get to a temple? Also, is there anyway to avoid this spell?
Layana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 04:59 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Layana!!!

Restore Health will take care of insanity and a lot of other conditions as well. That's a 6th level Spirit spell so depending on where you are in the game, you may or may not have it available.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 06:42 PM   #3
PhilM13
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Temples can cure it also.
Just click on one of the temple options,
forget which one it is.
PhilM13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 11:51 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Exorcism can cure insanity as well, and they sell exorcism scrolls in the temples. No well-equipped party should be without a couple!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 08:59 AM   #5
Layana
Welcomed New User

Thank you guys so much. I've been playing this game on and off for a little over a year (due to system crashes and having to move two times). I just recently was able to restart the game from the beginning and made it all the way to Anephas' tomb before encountering this spell, or any need for a cure. I spent 3 days trying to figure it out before turning here. I really don't like spoilers, but this one just had me stumped. (I didn't have the exorcism spell until yesterday because I wasn't sure what it was for). But thank you once again for your help!
Layana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 10:52 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

You're most welcome, Layana, and welcome to the boards!

I agree with you about spoiling -- I prefer to avoid it at all costs, since it takes the fun out of everything. When you're stuck, though, it's nice to have someplace you can turn to.

If you don't want to be spoiled severely in response to a question, mention that in your post. I know I'll try to honor the request (although you may think me obtuse!), and I believe others will as well.

And if you're just curious in general, you can look at the best tips thread. But carefully, though. Some things in there are spoilers, but a lot are things that people have learned the hard way (such as the importance of not driving your ship too close to where Talrik grounded his, and how to free it up when you ground yours as well).

I don't consider things like that spoils, but there's a big grey area between spoiling and tipping.

In any case, glad you're able to get things moving again! On to the... never mind. I don't want to spoil it for you
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote