Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2002, 02:06 AM   #21
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

Actualy I HIGHLY recomend beating the game twice with the same party. Once in the regular mode and once in HoF... Thats what I did with my first party Fighter,Barbarian,Cleric,Sorcerer,Monk,Rogue. This new party is just an experiment. Weird thing about it in HoF; because of the EXP you get starting is REALLY hard but by the time I get to the end my party should be INCREDIBLY over powered. Thats the part I REALLY cant wait for! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2002, 02:16 AM   #22
jerloser
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thats what i thought but it never hurts to ask.Besides ,id like to see how my party stands up to HOF mode.Im starting my first Hof game now so i will let you know.Thanks Jack
jerloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 02:18 AM   #23
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

NP, let me know how it goes and give me the stats on your party too... Im always intrested in how people do with what in HoF mode. When I first played it I thought it was a joke but now it just seems like the only way to play. [img]smile.gif[/img] Enjoy the 200 HP Barrels BTW. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2002, 05:23 PM   #24
Kygon-Jo
Dungeon Master

Chapter one was tough. The Goblins would not drop. I am in the ice temple now and the frostbites and stormiesters and postulates drop like flies when compared to the lowly goblin. I do like HOF mode and I am leveling up quickly.

I must confess though< I have the patch installed but Improved invisiblity is still the way to go. I summon some monsters and Make my tanks invisble, put the magic users and Bows in the back line and my enemies don't stand a chance.

Battle square is still tough, but at least I know the sequence. LOL.

I REALLY hope they make and expansion pack.
Kygon-Jo is offline   Reply With Quote